• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I can do that one no problem, but the one for $4000-$5000 are on temporary hold pending back to work status, cheched with Comp-Tac and they have pro competition set-up for $191.50, and get this, it comes in "digital fushia"!:pimp::hehe:

If digital fushia won't get you into MA class I know of nothing that will.

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    In all honesty, I'd almost gladly trade the smith for another CZ. Perhaps I'm just used to the weight and grip of a non-polymer. Maybe a satin da/sa?

The main reason I bought either Smith was to have something besides an ESP-only gun (and a more carry friendly piece).

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    In all honesty, I'd almost gladly trade the smith for another CZ. Perhaps I'm just used to the weight and grip of a non-polymer. Maybe a satin da/sa?

The main reason I bought either Smith was to have something besides an ESP-only gun (and a more carry friendly piece).
    AND......TJ.......come on admit it!........Im shooting two Springfields because Brad said I should!:bow:

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Chasing Our Tails?: Polymer Service Pistol Mods | Modern Service Weapons

this kind of sums up a lot of what has been discussed here over past couple of days

That is a very straight forward article and I agree with it, most of the time if you mess with springs, barrels, slide modifications, etc. the more picky the gun will be and sometimes very unreliable. I really recommend sights, drop in trigger parts and mag wells never hurt anything. I have done three simple builds like this and they have all ran very well.:mods:.....:shoot:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Can I get some input on where are you guys finding best price/availability on primers, brass, etc.:gaychase:

Primers: Dave's Gunshop in Holland probably has the best selection.
    Brass: Moonclip, we don't need no stinking brass. For bottom feeders, keep an eye out on the forums for a guy named deviljunkie. He's in Grandview and moves brass cheap.
    Powder: Get whatever you can where you can right now.
    Projectiles: Ebay lead ingots, mold, Lee furnace- make all you want.

I personally get primers and powder from a big reloading house in GA. My wife gets down there a few times a year to see her mom and we like to take on of those trips and get 10k of large and 10k small primer and load up on powder. Unfortunately, even they aren't getting the powder I want right now.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I cant wait to run a few rounds through your back-up revo! I just bought 100 rounds of Federal .357 mag. 158 grain JSP, will that work.:draw:

Um.....kind of- currently. Somehow or another I have managed to leave myself with only 2 357 guns- a j-frame and an 8 shot. But, I'm hoping to have my dedicated bug gun by the end of the month and it should be a 6 shot 357.

I shoot 45acp in ESR.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Um.....kind of- currently. Somehow or another I have managed to leave myself with only 2 357 guns- a j-frame and an 8 shot. But, I'm hoping to have my dedicated bug gun by the end of the month and it should be a 6 shot 357.

I shoot 45acp in ESR.
    No problem, I buy any cheap priced .357 that comes knocking, a friend needed money. I will get 45 acp. ammo.:alright:

Top Bottom