• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    OUCH!....challenge accepted, if I can acquire an m&p pro 9mm for a match I will give it an honest run, it makes no difference to me the name as long as it performs flawlessly!.......and NO not yours Kisada!:hooked:LMAO!

Hold up, Mike said two M&Ps at Lewisport failed to feed and Brent's does shoot 2 feet low. Definitely go CZ, then go to nats with it and make DM, get a CZ sponsorship, etc.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Or you could go Beretta! From what everybody has been talking about there is about to be a big batch of them, used, on the market from the Army :D

I think we can come up with an M&P Pro in no time! might not be the 5" version, though, but it's a shooter and has never let me down!

Forget it, nobody ever made MA without a 5" M&P..............

Well, maybe one or two;)

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I may have gotten lucky on my new XDM 5.25, 1.5" -2.0" groups at 25 yards freestyle, very impressed with gun but more impressed that I can do my part, I dont feel that im that good.:flasher::banana:

Match barrel comes standard on your gun, but yea, if you ever shot a 1.5" 25 yard group then it was probably lucky, I don't think you are that good either :).

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Match barrel comes standard on your gun, but yea, if you ever shot a 1.5" 25 yard group then it was probably lucky, I don't think you are that good either :).
    BAHAHAH!...see......told you guys, hey Grelber where have you been all day?....we should go shoot sometime during the week, maybe next week or so. I will probably be off work for annother 4 weeks, some training is good for the mind.:pDont worry, I got the **** bag removed today and you wont have to tend to that.

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    So many pistols, so little time…
    My bucket list in no particular order...
    -Walther PPQ M2 5"
    -G34
    -XDM 5.25

I echo Gelber's thoughts on XD9 3.8". It is a tack driver, inherently way more accurate than the G17 I switched to at the beginning of the year. I just shoot much faster with the G17. However with all the after market stuff I probably should have just gotten the G34 (have since removed the extended slide lock lever, it stuck out too far and was keeping the pistol from going to slide lock. No issues since)

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    From what I've seen, guys of all skill levels that shoot the XDm are showing it to be a very accurate gun. I had one early on but traded it...I wish I would have kept it and gave it an honest chance but I was too ate up with 1911's at the time. HOw things change! The amount of rounds they pack in there is also very impressive, too!

Don, I swapped out my extended slide release for the basic one for the same reason. Thumb forward grip would keep my gun hand thumb right over the top of it and keep it from locking back.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    You guys are wearing me out, I have got to take a nap while I dream of S&W!:nuts:

Now we're talking.

So many pistols, so little time…
    My bucket list in no particular order...
    -Walther PPQ M2 5"
    -G34
    -XDM 5.25

The fail is great with this post. Not a single revo on the list. And, seriously, have you not been keeping up with this thread? We're all going CZ. Springfields shoot well but don't autoforward, M&Ps choke, Glocks choke, 1911s choke and most certainly that ppq will choke. Get with it man!

From what I've seen, guys of all skill levels that shoot the XDm are showing it to be a very accurate gun. I had one early on but traded it...I wish I would have kept it

We're all thankful you don't have it. None of us could handle the drama that is Mike if there were 3 choices instead of 2.

Who in the world is Don?

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Don I believe is David. :D

Just checked the barrel, looks to be newer style (I thought it was).
    The slide swap was what I really wanted to test, see if height is different from mine, shoots any higher, etc.
    Course I suppose the rear sight could be fruity as well. :dunno:

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    The fail is great with this post. Not a single revo on the list. And, seriously, have you not been keeping up with this thread? We're all going CZ. Springfields shoot well but don't autoforward, M&Ps choke, Glocks choke, 1911s choke and most certainly that ppq will choke. Get with it man!
    Who in the world is Don?

Sorry, thought it was a given with the revo, didn't think it required listing!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Don I believe is David. :D

Just checked the barrel, looks to be newer style (I thought it was).
    The slide swap was what I really wanted to test, see if height is different from mine, shoots any higher, etc.
    Course I suppose the rear sight could be fruity as well. :dunno:

I thought we had settled this- we're going CZ and you're already there, so you're ahead of the curve.

It's the sights.

Sorry, thought it was a given with the revo, didn't think it required listing!

Ah, I understand and you are correct.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    .we should go shoot sometime during the week,

Might be able to shift my social agenda (i.e. aok).

We're all going CZ. Springfields shoot well but don't autoforward,
    Who in the world is Don?

Kisada, our once great hope for CZ coolness, has been led astray, it is a very very sad thing.

Watch Brad do a reload, you put slight thumb pressure on the slide release after the mag drops free and the slide will come forward when you bang the magazine in place, even old people can do it. XDm / XD ergonomics rule (although the G34 is probably better for bird hunting).

It is British for Doug I think.

Sandbagger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Mount Vernon
    Okay, checked out CZ, SWEEEEET!......im gonna have to sell about 5 guns to get in that group, lol! decisions, decisions, which model should we start with?:twocents::spend::wow:

Top Bottom