• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Had to look at the calendar- this month completely got away from me.

On a plus side, freezing temps means the ground will be hard and not mush.

We need some more of that! It is hardly the weather that stalls us but the dang mushy ground!

We need to hurry up and get to that point where we have many matches in a row... my mind of focus has been wandering since November! and because of that I keep buying stuff I don't need instead of gun stuff! LOL

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Ground at RB wasn't too bad Saturday, and the wife and I took the lake. There were a few fairly squishy spots, but nothing that couldn't be avoided for the most part. Nothing like it was in January back there, walking back from pasting with your boots weighing about 10 lbs. heavier than they should. :rolleyes:
    On an upnote, Accuweather shows 46 and weather channel shows 41 for Saturdays festivities... for the moment.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I think that Lake Bay should just be called 'The No Movement COF stage' that is awful back there when it gets wet... hopefully no rain between now and then and it should be good.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Saw an announcement talking about the RB match on Saturday! Nothing official concerning round-count or courses of fire... who's gonna be there for another refrigerator match?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Oh man, Lord willing, I'm in.

I got my gear out today and realized it's all USPSA stuff, but I'm running it anyway. Threw the vest on, set the timer and actually did some dryfire. The result....

Be on my squad. The entertainment value will be EPIC! As in, you can't drop a mag in like a moonclip, it just tends to go flying across the room type of EPIC!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Oh man, Lord willing, I'm in.

I got my gear out today and realized it's all USPSA stuff, but I'm running it anyway. Threw the vest on, set the timer and actually did some dryfire. The result....

Be on my squad. The entertainment value will be EPIC! As in, you can't drop a mag in like a moonclip, it just tends to go flying across the room type of EPIC!

I suspect that few folks will be on their game, swine endless winter.

On the bright side!!

[h=3]SatMar 1[/h]
    30.png
    52°​
    32°
    Partly Cloudy

CHANCE OF RAIN:20% WIND:SSW at 7 mph

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Saw an announcement talking about the RB match on Saturday! Nothing official concerning round-count or courses of fire... who's gonna be there for another refrigerator match?

Maybe, IF I can recall how to pack a range bag.

You guys need to stop listening to accuweather and weather.com, really.
    They really must get their forecast from a foggy crystal ball.

Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. I've tried to enlighten you all in the past, but you just don't pay no heed. :)
    Tristate-Weather.com - Forecast

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I was wondering if the forecast had taken a big turn for the worse. Last I saw was this, from the weather channel... Accuweather was high of 52.
    Sat Mar 1

28.png
    55[SUP]°[/SUP]
    37[SUP]°[/SUP]
    Mostly Cloudy

Chance of rain:
    10%
    Wind:
    SSW at 7 mph

Last edited:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I was wondering if the forecast had taken a big turn for the worse. Last I saw was this, from the weather channel... Accuweather was high of 52.
    Sat Mar 1

28.png
    55[SUP]°[/SUP]
    37[SUP]°[/SUP]
    Mostly Cloudy

Chance of rain:
    10%
    Wind:
    SSW at 7 mph

My note went weird on cut & paste (shows 50 for the high but you have to look for it).
    It is all good.
    May be a bit slickery though.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana

Trust me, you don't want any of us doing that :laugh:

All will be happy to know that I am bringing the old black vest out of retirement. Seems that I prefer grab a handful of mag and vest with my redhead vest, so the old awesomeness has to save the day. :D

Also, I dried fired some more this morning and from concealment was getting a draw, two shots, reload and two shots in 2.5. Is this decent, alright or not too bad for a wheelgunner??

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Trust me, you don't want any of us doing that :laugh:

All will be happy to know that I am bringing the old black vest out of retirement. Seems that I prefer grab a handful of mag and vest with my redhead vest, so the old awesomeness has to save the day. :D

Also, I dried fired some more this morning and from concealment was getting a draw, two shots, reload and two shots in 2.5. Is this decent, alright or not too bad for a wheelgunner??

Depends of whether or not your imaginary bullets were hitting their mark. :D

Top Bottom