• ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    2014 Missouri State Championship ? ARPC-IDPA

I've never been but have heard good things. We could all stay at Mike's house the night b4.

Fantastic match with a great crew running it. The MD has changed this year, but I expect nothing in the way of match quality to diminish. One of the few matches that actually supports something worth supporting (Backstoppers).

They even take you around the range (which is really nice) via four wheeler pulling wagon.

Best I remember, you can shoot Friday or Saturday. I opted for Friday last year to get out of staying in a hotel. Seems like Barb and Scott made this one last time as well.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Now we are talking! I feel like I've been stuck in a cave with the winter being what it's been and the matches being few and far between! Lets get the talk rolling about this upcoming shooting season!

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Now we are talking! I feel like I've been stuck in a cave with the winter being what it's been and the matches being few and far between! Lets get the talk rolling about this upcoming shooting season!

I'm thinking I'll be doing less. Don't really know why- maybe I just got burned out last year- but I'm just not getting motivated. Last year I planned to be in Springfield this week and couldn't imagine not being there. This year I'm glad I'm not.

My boat is getting in great shape though and I'm enjoying some crossbow practice:D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm thinking I'll be doing less. Don't really know why- maybe I just got burned out last year- but I'm just not getting motivated. Last year I planned to be in Springfield this week and couldn't imagine not being there. This year I'm glad I'm not.

My boat is getting in great shape though and I'm enjoying some crossbow practice:D

I still have Sellersberg on my radar this year and I hope to try and make at least one more. Build an AR and that has me itching for some rifle stuff, too.

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    I still have Sellersberg on my radar this year and I hope to try and make at least one more. Build an AR and that has me itching for some rifle stuff, too.

In addition to Missouri I am thinking of attending either Sellersburg or the Music City match. Two majors this year would be a big deal for me and a lot of fun. Am really getting the itch

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    In addition to Missouri I am thinking of attending either Sellersburg or the Music City match. Two majors this year would be a big deal for me and a lot of fun. Am really getting the itch

I've hit both and they are both good matches. I'd probably give MCC the nod if I had to choose, but Sellersberg is really close to home and you can sleep at your house to get there.

If we can work the boat & crossbow into a few stages, would that get you revved up again?

It might!

Crossbow sidematch though--I don't know, maybe if the round count was 2 LOL!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Submitted my entry last night.

I did Friday, suspect a couple or four other folks local will go but I don't know what day.

Don't really know why- maybe I just got burned out last year- but I'm just not getting motivated.

I think my motivation will come after I screw up a good bit worse than normal at a couple of matches and get irritated about it. Would be nice to be one of those folks who can keep some good drive without the irritation.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I think my motivation will come after I screw up a good bit worse than normal at a couple of matches and get irritated about it. Would be nice to be one of those folks who can keep some good drive without the irritation.

Good luck with that...I had a match a bit like that during the Winter Wonder WSSC match this month and I felt motivated for a couple of days...this has been a long winter!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I've been jonesing to make my first trip to RB as a member, haven't had the time except when weather wasn't cooperating. Might try to get out sometime on Saturday. Heck, even the wife said she had a weird hankering to go last week, which is highly unusual. :laugh:

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I've been jonesing to make my first trip to RB as a member, haven't had the time except when weather wasn't cooperating. Might try to get out sometime on Saturday. Heck, even the wife said she had a weird hankering to go last week, which is highly unusual. :laugh:

I guess the "We're in!" mentality is working on her LOL

Nothing but dry firing for me lately. The place I go to shoot on the river is, as usual for this time of year, flooded and impassable.

Do you happen to have a van down by the river?

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

That's what I'm talking about! She'll be holstered up and gaming before you know it now!

Top Bottom