• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I must have missed that one. Are you sure you're not thinking about WSSC? "Quick" and "RB" are words not commonly seen together in the same sentence with "classifier".:):
    I know it sounds crazt, but no lie, we were done at like 12:30 or 1pm.
    I think we might have been last done as well, but we had 2 or 3 reshoots if I remember right.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I know it sounds crazt, but no lie, we were done at like 12:30 or 1pm.
    I think we might have been last done as well, but we had 2 or 3 reshoots if I remember right.

Weda been first done if it wasn't for the wheel gun guy screwing with the scoresheets.
    Cold weather makes good pasters!!

Hmmm, Glock 21 time, 3 different classifications get updated & I can actually load to magazine capacity at an IDPA match. The new rules have their advantages!
    Also put a trigger kit in my bug gun cause it is a shame to shoot anything without gaming a little bit.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Weda been first done if it wasn't for the wheel gun guy screwing with the scoresheets.
    Cold weather makes good pasters!!

Hmmm, Glock 21 time, 3 different classifications get updated & I can actually load to magazine capacity at an IDPA match. The new rules have their advantages!
    Also put a trigger kit in my bug gun cause it is a shame to shoot anything without gaming a little bit.

Wheelgun guy screwing with scoresheets?? Maybe I was there :whistle::D

I'm taking it that the shoulder is good to go for some shootin? If so, glad to hear it!

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Wheelgun guy screwing with scoresheets?? Maybe I was there :whistle::D

I'm taking it that the shoulder is good to go for some shootin? If so, glad to hear it!

I thought that might ring a bell.
    Shoulder good, 2 -3 months since I've done any shooting will be interesting, but it doesn't sound like many have shot much lately.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I thought that might ring a bell.
    Shoulder good, 2 -3 months since I've done any shooting will be interesting, but it doesn't sound like many have shot much lately.

I shot in the Jan RB match as CDP but that has been about all I've managed. It does look like the weather may cooperate tomorrow and if it does I'll probably be there. We postponed our plans for 2 weeks and I'm itching to make some noise!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Well, after talking to Brad at the induction last night, he mentioned the rain went up to 80% now, so I'm debating going now as well. Looks like I'm going to need to do some unplanned car/truck shopping anyway. :dunno:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Well, after talking to Brad at the induction last night, he mentioned the rain went up to 80% now, so I'm debating going now as well. Looks like I'm going to need to do some unplanned car/truck shopping anyway. :dunno:

I have plans for the rain.... I heard it wasn't supposed to hit until later but at any rate I'm covered :D

What happened with the car?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I shot in the Jan RB match as CDP but that has been about all I've managed. It does look like the weather may cooperate tomorrow and if it does I'll probably be there. Jennifer said I could go, so it's all good!

:D

Grelber's post reminded me about the last RB classifier I shot. It was cold, windy, nasty and Grelber was giving less than a nano-second after "stand-by" to hit the buzzer. That was a week or two after S&W Indoor Nats and I did make EX.

Nasty weather has a way of making one think less and just shoot. Many could make MA tomorrow:laugh:

Speaking of which, one's desire to classify goes to "couldn't care less" status after making MA:lmfao:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    :D

Grelber's post reminded me about the last RB classifier I shot. It was cold, windy, nasty and Grelber was giving less than a nano-second after "stand-by" to hit the buzzer. That was a week or two after S&W Indoor Nats and I did make EX.

Nasty weather has a way of making one think less and just shoot. Many could make MA tomorrow:laugh:

Speaking of which, one's desire to classify goes to "couldn't care less" status after making MA:lmfao:

I'm with you and for the first time in a long time I honestly feel like making MA is a reality. Just not sure if I want to hit it before Sellersberg or not this year.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bball4life1234
    Top Bottom