• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Ugh... even though we had a RB shoot to kinda break up the 2+ month dry spell, the winter sadness/boredom is killing me.
    Freezing my butt off at work isn't really helping either. :dunno:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Ugh... even though we had a RB shoot to kinda break up the 2+ month dry spell, the winter sadness/boredom is killing me.
    Freezing my butt off at work isn't really helping either. :dunno:

Man, I am with you! I am flat jonesing for a match or some range time of any sort... I have lots of 9mm loaded up and ready to go and I am about to buy a bunch of .223.. I am ready to do some shootin' !!!!!!!!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Classifier and Bug Sidematch doesn't inspire me to stop procrastinating and start practicing.

But, I'm sure there's folks that need it so it's all good. Ya'll enjoy!

It is killing me since I haven't shot but once since November other than breaking in my new AR that I built in December. I don't need a classifier but I really want to put some rounds down range. The chance of rain + classifier isn't getting me all hot and bothered but I do want to shoot. Guess we will see what I feel like come Friday.

dgtk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    It is killing me since I haven't shot but once since November other than breaking in my new AR that I built in December. I don't need a classifier but I really want to put some rounds down range. The chance of rain + classifier isn't getting me all hot and bothered but I do want to shoot. Guess we will see what I feel like come Friday.

A bad day/classifier at IDPA beats a good day at the office anytime. I will be there weather permitting

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    A bad day/classifier at IDPA beats a good day at the office anytime. I will be there weather permitting

Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Classifiers aren't really on the top of my list, but if we can hammer it out quick like last time at RB, we'd be golden. Setting up all three stages in a single bay with multiples running seems to have worked well. Almost any shooting is better than none at all (unless we're talking slingshots). :laugh:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Yeah, I'm thinking the same thing. Classifiers aren't really on the top of my list, but if we can hammer it out quick like last time at RB, we'd be golden. Setting up all three stages in a single bay with multiples running seems to have worked well. Almost any shooting is better than none at all (unless we're talking slingshots). :laugh:

I'm running at about 50/50 on whether or not I'll be there. At this point I'd shoot an IDPA match in a gater infested swamp!

Top Bottom