• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    I kinda wish I had some gun goodies coming, but I kinda doubt it. I thought about treating myself to a Dillon or LNL, but after timing myself in short increments a few weeks ago and found I could put out ~60 rounds in 15 minutes on the turret, I put that purchase on the back burner until I get sponsors and go pro. :rolleyes:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I kinda wish I had some gun goodies coming, but I kinda doubt it. I thought about treating myself to a Dillon or LNL, but after timing myself in short increments a few weeks ago and found I could put out ~60 rounds in 15 minutes on the turret, I put that purchase on the back burner until I get sponsors and go pro. :rolleyes:

Dude! That isn't a bad time at all on a turret! Anything over 100 an hour is a huge improvement! LOL Not too bad at all!

I have a project I've got completed to Stage I. I'll post something on SICS Facebook page when I get home and get a couple of pics. We NEED to shoot in Jan or I will go insane in the membrane!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Dude! That isn't a bad time at all on a turret! Anything over 100 an hour is a huge improvement! LOL Not too bad at all!

I have a project I've got completed to Stage I. I'll post something on SICS Facebook page when I get home and get a couple of pics. We NEED to shoot in Jan or I will go insane in the membrane!

I seem to remember you posting some links and/or mentioning AR builds again... did you bring that project back from the grave? :D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I seem to remember you posting some links and/or mentioning AR builds again... did you bring that project back from the grave? :D

Yeah, it reared its head...:D so now I can participate in side matches...and I can't figure out why I am excited about that since I usually have ammo malfunctions or nearly die but I am ready now LOL

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      173.8 KB · Views: 6

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    So out of curiosity, for those who are current RB members, how and/or when do you know you are invited? Phone call or show up at a meeting during a certain month/phase of moon? :D

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    So out of curiosity, for those who are current RB members, how and/or when do you know you are invited? Phone call or show up at a meeting during a certain month/phase of moon? :D

One morning you will wake up and notice that your urine has turned a bright blue (and smells like new purses).

Either that or you should get something by mail or email I'm guessing.

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    ??
    Too many cartwheels/ninja rolls over the holidays?

Probably was a holiday thing, no MRI yet but Doc thinks it is something called "Mary Poppins syndrome". If you spend too much time and effort being all kind and perky then nasty stuff starts backing up in the joints and arteries.

TJ, thank you! Any luck and I'll be good by warm weather, in the meantime I can give procedurals without fear of repercussion :rockwoot:.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Here is the official email! So ready for this!

Well, next year is almost here! Red Brush is having our January IDPA Match this Saturday, January 4th. Setup time starts at 07:00. New shooter's meeting at 09:30, and Match starts at 10:00 CST. You'll need a minimum of 72 rounds. This month we will have two new targets for you to try: a new leg drop target, and a new MGM Attack Target system. Come out and see what these new targets have to offer.

There will also be a shot gun side match after the regular match. 11 rounds minimum. No steel shot. #4 to #9 bird shot.

Hope to see you there!

Steve

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Instead of being Mr. Poo Poo can't do again, figured I'd ask for opinions.
    What do you guys think of Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 42F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.

Do-able for a match?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    What do you guys think of Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 42F. Winds S at 20 to 30 mph.

Do-able for a match?

Doable, yes. Irritating to the point of sucking the fun out of being there, yes.

I'll be in the woods. To all that make it to RB enjoy! This is the last weekend of deer season, so I'll be back on the circuit for WSSC providing I can get my rounds loaded up and it's not -10 in Evansville.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon

Do-able for a match?

There may be a mutiny if we don't shoot tomorrow! I'll shoot in any weather, just bring it! :D Heck, I even had decent boots this time, too!

joncor2577

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    We'll be there tomorrow! I'm setting up another course I designed this go around. Looking forward to it! For what it's worth, my weather app is slowing 10-15 mph winds. I hope it's right!!!!

Top Bottom