• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joncor2577

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Speculation, Tim the house guy will do the house, Scowens & MA Eadens (are we spozed to address you guys by title now?) & maybe one of the other powers that be will do the pistol stages.
    The shotgun side match will be a premier performance by a young and enthusiastic stage designer.

Bay 6 pistol course and shotgun side match is my first attempt at course design. Scowens introduced me to google sketchup and course props and got me hooked! Really excited to see how it all goes!

Kisada

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Evansville
    Don't forget the official IDPA knee pads and padded rump protector. I hear there are those that may need these items from time to time.

You market the rump protector with a pair of bologna-skin slick shoes and Grelber is all over that one!

I'm so glad the thread was revived before dumping off the first page and has deteriorated to this level right before a match. It brings a certain warmth to my heart. :):

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm so glad the thread was revived before dumping off the first page and has deteriorated to this level right before a match. It brings a certain warmth to my heart. :):

I know! I always worry that we'll have more than 2 threads per page that are actually useful for new shooters or those that are looking to up their game! :D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    If I could only believe he forgot them . . . .

Good reminder about getting shoes with a bit of grip to them. I forgot to do it of course and the klutz factor is unchanged, still, good reminder!

All you need to know is Merrell Chameleons.... About 8 of us wear them to IDPA... I think it is standard issue gear now....

Top Bottom