• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Good deal! I think he said he was signed on for the TN match that day but I guess he got out of it. Good contingent from SWI!

It looks like Squad 9 has 3 of the 4 of us from SWI at this point. I just wonder who the sponsored shooters will be in our squad.

I did notice on IDPA.com that the match has a slight description of '10 stages 180 rounds' and the Oct 19th date. That sound about right? or is it too soon to go on that information? Will they post their courses of fire or will they be a mystery until the day of the shoot?

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    It looks like Squad 9 has 3 of the 4 of us from SWI at this point. I just wonder who the sponsored shooters will be in our squad.

I did notice on IDPA.com that the match has a slight description of '10 stages 180 rounds' and the Oct 19th date. That sound about right? or is it too soon to go on that information? Will they post their courses of fire or will they be a mystery until the day of the shoot?

Don't forget Barb and Hugh, we're on squad 1.

The COFs will be posted closer to time. The round count might change or they may plan to max out every stage. Being an inaugural match, they'll probably max it out.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I did forget those 2...they haven't shot with us at either of the IDPA matches here, have they?

Do you think they will up the number of COF? It is going to odd to know what to expect going in, I'm so not used to that. Only COF I've ever been able to see ahead of time is the Postal Match... but I did really enjoy setting down, thinking over how to best attack each COF and also hearing what others thought of them, too.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I did forget those 2...they haven't shot with us at either of the IDPA matches here, have they?

Do you think they will up the number of COF? It is going to odd to know what to expect going in, I'm so not used to that. Only COF I've ever been able to see ahead of time is the Postal Match... but I did really enjoy setting down, thinking over how to best attack each COF and also hearing what others thought of them, too.

Barb and Hugh have shot with us at RB and WSSC.

I doubt they will increase the COFs. The round count of 180 might change, but maybe not. Gotta remember they are working within the confines of the new book and drastic changes to COFs changes the Tier and so forth. The good thing about the Postal Match COFs is that they will not change, what you see ahead of time is what you get on the range. COFs in majors do change. Nothing wrong with getting an idea of what's up but keep flexible when you hit the range:twocents:

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I don't know if I remember them or not. oh well, guess I will find out come October!

I'm probably better off just doing it on the fly than trying to form any sort of tactics before hand. I think I did that in last year's Postal Match and it went out the window LOL

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    ????? 5" guns are legal under the new rules??????? (I should clarify 5" revolvers as 5" autos are legal now for some reason but not revolvers:n00b:)

Wait a minute I would have to go buy a stupid fishing vest-------- I hate fishing vests.

Hmm, what was that word I read a few posts back, skeered ??
    Show up in Sellersberg for the Oct match and I will loan you a good 4" 625. Should be a fun match.

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Hmm, what was that word I read a few posts back, skeered ??
    Show up in Sellersberg for the Oct match and I will loan you a good 4" 625. Should be a fun match.

How much to enter and then join IDPA and then shoot unclassified in a game I have never shot and don't even know the rules and then there is still the matter of that fishing vest:popcorn:.

When is it?

I'll think about it if it doesn't conflict with another match.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    How much to enter and then join IDPA and then shoot unclassified in a game I have never shot and don't even know the rules and then there is still the matter of that fishing vest:popcorn:.

When is it?

I'll think about it if it doesn't conflict with another match.

Embrace the vest Paul. It can't be much worse that having so many moonclips on one's waist that it looks like a championship wrestling belt. :popcorn:

If you join, we'll get you classified.

I'm hoping Griffin shoots the Sellersberg match. Haven't heard or seen anything of him lately, but that would be cool. I think he's ranked Sharpshooter :laugh:

Correction, just checked the database and Matt's an SSP Expert and doesn't have an ESR rank. His expert run is from 09, nothing since.

Top Bottom