Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Rusty and I were talking body work in another thread. I ran across this pic of my 85 Ford 1 ton dually. I bought it this way. Pretty cheap actually. 460 gas.
    I bought all new 96 Sheet metal as that was the newest pieces that would somewhat bolt on that truck. Several mods required but I am an accomplished welder/fabby. We put the aero kit/running bowards on it as well.

A lot of work latter and this was our tow rig for the 30ft enclosed. Interior was all Choo-Choo custom. It was all custom originally.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I figured some may be interested in this. I've never seen a spark plug like these. Scared the crap outta me when I pulled one out yesterday because I only grabbed the top part...

Can't say I have ever seen one of those plugs before...CM prolly has from what others indicate he was here when the internal combustion engine was first designed. Looks like something that should be in the Smithsonian :):

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Had a surprise visitor at work this morning. Met the Glueman! Nice chatting with ya, Al.

It was a pleasure meeting you too Jon. You guys do some completely off the charts work there.
    You are way to humble in the way you talk about the work you guys do.

The Roadrunner is a work of art and could go up against any of the Cars that "Graveyard Cars" build.

I have had the privilege a few times. He is a stellar individual.
    Thanks CM. You are a true friend that I would stand back to back with.

Let me guess. He "stuck" around for a long time.
    At first I thought you were implying I have run off at the mouth syndrome, which I do.
    Then I got the hidden message.

I consider it an honor to hang out with any of you guys.

Im just getting home from a 16 hour day trip to Dayton, OH and back so I'm off to bed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom