• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I was referring to the Biscayne name. I've always called them biscuits. :)

I have actually been rather surprised at how well I've seen stock cars hook up on those modern rubber compound reproduction tires.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I always wanted to build a sleeper from like a 2door 68 fairlaine. But at the same time if I were to hit the lottery first car I would have built would be a falcon sprint. Dad had one many a year ago that he street raced. Had a 302 with a 4spd. It's one of those wish he still had cars. The vertical sliding heater controls on the dash was the only thing he didn't like. Said every time he got busy jamminn gears he would bust his knuckles open on those.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Sediment bowl did its job....

Hows this for a freakin spoiler. Jesus man...

Ok so the trunk/ hatch has essentially a built in spoiler and someone added that wing contraption.. I would be embarrassed to drive around on city streets with a wing like that...now it just needs a big fart can or better yet a pair of fart cans. Sorry I know those 4cyl cars are pretty quick and that one has some Porsche esq body lines but that just don't look right. Looks like an 8yo designed it

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Ok so the trunk/ hatch has essentially a built in spoiler and someone added that wing contraption.. I would be embarrassed to drive around on city streets with a wing like that...now it just needs a big fart can or better yet a pair of fart cans. Sorry I know those 4cyl cars are pretty quick and that one has some Porsche esq body lines but that just don't look right. Looks like an 8yo designed it
    Haha. That is brand new straight from the Porsche factory. It's a 6 cyl, prolly turbod. I'd love to drive it, but would never buy one. I like Porsches without radiators.

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON

Porsche 911 GT3 RS - Porsche USA

500 HP 193 MPH top speed 3.1 0-60
    Pretty serious piece of hardware.

Wing is probably function over form kinda like some of the street cars with oversize mailbox hood scoops.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I heard something today that didn't inspire confidence... There is a prediction that by 2030, electric cars will have taken over and a majority of people won't even own or know how to drive cars. I'm scared to see what that could do to gas prices for our fun cars... I'm all for electric cars, but I'm not about to give up my pushrod oil burnin gas guzzling cars.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I heard something today that didn't inspire confidence... There is a prediction that by 2030, electric cars will have taken over and a majority of people won't even own or know how to drive cars. I'm scared to see what that could do to gas prices for our fun cars... I'm all for electric cars, but I'm not about to give up my pushrod oil burnin gas guzzling cars.

By 2030 I will be in Daytime adult Pampers.........:oldwise:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom