• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    This is also waiting in the garage.... Need time and space. Don't worry, we bought it that way....

Its its one of those, if I could go back I wouldn't have done it kind of projects...

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Ill have my "hot rod" out tomorrow for TnT at lucas oil. 98 Dodge Dakota, 408 small block, 727 transmission, and a little nitrous.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I do not have anything any longer.I was always deep into Pontiacs,and dabbled in Olds.I still have HO 455 Olds on a stand waiting......

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well here's something different. My uncle stopped by this morning to show off his new toy. '87 Callaway Corvette. Twin turbo. Pretty little slick, looks like t never left the 80s! He wants me to bring the paint back to life, it's seen better days.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well here's something different. My uncle stopped by this morning to show off his new toy. '87 Callaway Corvette. Twin turbo. Pretty little slick, looks like t never left the 80s! He wants me to bring the paint back to life, it's seen better days.

I had a model of that when I was a kid, only it was an emerald green color. Probably not as fast as this one though...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This is the last project car we did. 1964 Chevell S/S. Yes, true S/S car.
    Brought it home from New Mexico. Original 327 had a window in it with #1 rod trying to get out.
    4 speed car. We took it down to nuts/bolts on a rotisserie.
    Replaced every nut/bolt in it. New bumpers, glass, interior, after market suspension, disk brakes all 4 corners, ground up built Super Charged 454 4 bolt with all the goods. 535 at the wheels. M-22 crusher. Powder coated everything under the car, wheel houses core supports radiator etc and so on. Smoothed the fire wall. Twin fans in front of the radiator.

Way to much to list. Car won its class in the 500 world of wheels.
    It handled like a slot car and was stupid fast. Drifting made easy if you used too much right peddle.

The Iroc wheels were about all I could find with the proper offset for the biggest tire we could get under it. They worked on this car.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    This is the last project car we did. 1964 Chevell S/S. Yes, true S/S car.
    Brought it home from New Mexico. Original 327 had a window in it with #1 rod trying to get out.
    4 speed car. We took it down to nuts/bolts on a rotisserie.
    Replaced every nut/bolt in it. New bumpers, glass, interior, after market suspension, disk brakes all 4 corners, ground up built Super Charged 454 4 bolt with all the goods. 535 at the wheels. M-22 crusher. Powder coated everything under the car, wheel houses core supports radiator etc and so on. Smoothed the fire wall. Twin fans in front of the radiator.

Way to much to list. Car won its class in the 500 world of wheels.
    It handled like a slot car and was stupid fast. Drifting made easy if you used too much right peddle.

The Iroc wheels were about all I could find with the proper offset for the biggest tire we could get under it. They worked on this car.

Man that is clean! Love the white paint.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom