• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    Democrats are OK with nuclear power for Iran, but not for the U.S. this fact alone prices they are lying about the deal and can't be trusted as usual

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy

Come on Actaeon, that's too easy. Sometimes the magic works. Sometimes it doesn't. Methinks the Ayatollah ain't gonna like this deal much. Hitler was ecstatic about his deal with the Brit. Diplomacy or war. If the deal fails and Iran moves forward (doubtful) then you can make your case. Don't be too eager to go to war. That's where this is heading.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    gUJ7RuT.gif

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Come on Actaeon, that's too easy. Sometimes the magic works. Sometimes it doesn't. Methinks the Ayatollah ain't gonna like this deal much. Hitler was ecstatic about his deal with the Brit. Diplomacy or war. If the deal fails and Iran moves forward (doubtful) then you can make your case. Don't be too eager to go to war. That's where this is heading.

Iran has been searching for a nuke for decades.
    Why would we have to go to war now?
    Previous methods not working?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Nuclear war is bad for business. Iran's Ayatollah isn't stupid. Israel is small, but their nuclear arsenal would devastate Iran. My understanding is that the Ayatollah, surrounded by wars (involving the US and ISIS) needs a nuke to feel safe in a world where once you give up your nukes (Libya) all hell breaks loose. Their nuclear power development is also a source of national pride for their country. They need a secular government there. A stonger middle class will demand more freedom. Lifting the sanctions may help speed this along. If I'm wrong, I'll see you in your bunker.
    Except, they're not in it for 'business'.

Anyone thinking that it's 'okay' for Iran to have nuclear weapons is crazier than the Iranians working to obtain them. Best current guess is that Iran is 2 months away from having a nuke. Any 'deal' made by the Liar-In-Chief would 'push that back' so Iran would only be a year from a nuke, rather than that 2 months.

Apparently, there are STILL some yabos out there that STILL don't understand who they're dealing with. :nuts:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Except, they're not in it for 'business'.

Anyone thinking that it's 'okay' for Iran to have nuclear weapons is crazier than the Iranians working to obtain them. Best current guess is that Iran is 2 months away from having a nuke. Any 'deal' made by the Liar-In-Chief would 'push that back' so Iran would only be a year from a nuke, rather than that 2 months.

Apparently, there are STILL some yabos out there that STILL don't understand who they're dealing with. :nuts:

OK let me rephrase this from 'business' to 'business as usual.' They are afraid of regime change.

Last edited:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Didn't President Clinton make a deal with North Korea to "keep us from going to war with them" and "keep them from getting nukes"?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    No false dichotomies in the least. The detractors in congress who signed their letter of ire hold the same position as the Iranian hardliners.

Oh, so the Iranian hardliners don't trust that the Iranians will keep their end of the bargain either? Well, I guess they are exactly on the same side then. :rolleyes:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Didn't President Clinton make a deal with North Korea to "keep us from going to war with them" and "keep them from getting nukes"?

I believe that deal involved us paying them not to build nukes, probably the same thing with a different spin for this deal. No price to high to preserve a legacy.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    No false dichotomies in the least. The detractors in congress who signed their letter of ire hold the same position as the Iranian hardliners.

The GOP didn't send a letter, they posted it to Cottons website. The press sent it, diagnosed it, translated it, commented on it, and asked the White House what they think about it.

and I have yet to see any GOP politician (maybe you can find one out in BF America) that endorsed hanging gays, killing Jews, beheading Christians, or nuking Israel.

doesnt sound like the same position to me

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The GOP didn't send a letter, they posted it to Cottons website. The press sent it, diagnosed it, translated it, commented on it, and asked the White House what they think about it.

and I have yet to see any GOP politician (maybe you can find one out in BF America) that endorsed hanging gays, killing Jews, beheading Christians, or nuking Israel.

doesnt sound like the same position to me

So you understand it beyond the bumper sticker version. Well done.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I'm honestly waiting for the Fox report (no one else will cover it) of a detonation of an Iranian nuclear test.
    the White House will deny it or talk about the "unconfirmed reports" and are "investigating"
    the right will campaign and rant about the administration, the left will deny and accuse the right of fear mongering and hate.

typical stuff

Top Bottom