• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Legacy's are at stake here so get out the US taxpayers checkbook.

In the end they will test a bomb, the Saudis will test a bomb, and American's will pay. All so leadership can look good on tv.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    What are the odds the 2 sides will actually agree to a deal? They have their Ayatollahs. We have ours. If both sides hate the deal isn't that a good thing? Besides, what's the alternative?

Here's my offer. You can have your nukes, but you have to get rid of your Ayatollahs.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ****ing wow.

Mark Knoller said:
    Pres Obama says Iran will not stockpile materials it needs to build a nuclear weapon. And if Iran cheats, would take a year to build bomb.

Well, there you have it guys, nothing to worry about. He'll almost be out of office anyway.

So when, not if, but when Iran threatens Israel with a nuke... will we have a President strong enough to aid our ally?

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    ****ing wow.

Well, there you have it guys, nothing to worry about. He'll almost be out of office anyway.

So when, not if, but when Iran threatens Israel with a nuke... will we have a President strong enough to aid our ally?

oh yes and that doesn't count for the stuff they have hidden so 2 to 3 months(if they don't have it already) and they blow up Isreal!!!!!!

nice deal Obuma!!!!!!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ****ing wow.

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by Mark Knoller
    Pres Obama says Iran will not stockpile materials it needs to build a nuclear weapon. And if Iran cheats, would take a year to build bomb.

Wait, wait, wait...... upthread our resident al jazerra affiliate reporters said that Iran was no where near a bomb
    and Mossad was even saying they were like 10 years away.... Clearly somebody is full of ****........

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    ****ing wow.

Nuclear war is bad for business. Iran's Ayatollah isn't stupid. Israel is small, but their nuclear arsenal would devastate Iran. My understanding is that the Ayatollah, surrounded by wars (involving the US and ISIS) needs a nuke to feel safe in a world where once you give up your nukes (Libya) all hell breaks loose. Their nuclear power development is also a source of national pride for their country. They need a secular government there. A stonger middle class will demand more freedom. Lifting the sanctions may help speed this along. If I'm wrong, I'll see you in your bunker.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nuclear war is bad for business. Iran's Ayatollah isn't stupid. Israel is small, but their nuclear arsenal would devastate Iran. My understanding is that the Ayatollah, surrounded by wars (involving the US and ISIS) needs a nuke to feel safe in a world where once you give up your nukes (Libya) all hell breaks loose. Their nuclear power development is also a source of national pride for their country. They need a secular government there. A stonger middle class will demand more freedom. Lifting the sanctions may help speed this along. If I'm wrong, I'll see you in your bunker.

Just like having a long term goal of wiping Israel off the map is only rhetoric to make them feel safe.

Top Bottom