• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Mattis said he believed that the US should stay in the deal at a Congressional hearing. Are you implying that he told them something that he believed was false?

Starts at the 40sec mark.
    [video=youtube;-oU1becPOys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oU1becPOys[/video]

What I'm saying is, at their level we really don't know and neither does the media. You can speculate, but the stakes are too high in the game they play to put all the cards on the table.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN

FIFY
    Iran hides secret documents that document it is ignoring it's Nuclear "Treaty", Iran is amassing troops on Israel's border, Iran affirms its intent to remove the country of Israel from existence. These threats by Iran could bring war in the Middle East.

BREAKING NEWS
    The futures market for glass figurines plummets as imminent discovery of a future glass factory in the Middle East is rumored.

s-l400.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Let me ask you this 1911ly. If you discovered this information, do you think that you would considered this highly classified intelligence, or just some information that you would share with the rest of the world during prime time TV? Would you not be the least bit skeptical that the person telling you this information, also is the greatest beneficiary in you believing it?

Maybe it is true, but as it appears now this information seems to not have been shared with the other intelligence agencies of the world, and it was seemingly intended for the benefit of particular nation who has an upcoming recertification of the Iranian Nuclear Deal. Personally, it would seem that rather than risk sourcing of intelligence methods, Israel would've passed along this information to us, or the Iranian deal-signers, collectively, and then we or they could present the justifications (without naming where the intelligence came from) for opposing continuing the deal.

Just something to consider.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Let me ask you this 1911ly. If you discovered this information, do you think that you would considered this highly classified intelligence, or just some information that you would share with the rest of the world during prime time TV? Would you not be the least bit skeptical that the person telling you this information, also is the greatest beneficiary in you believing it?

Maybe it is true, but as it appears now this information seems to not have been shared with the other intelligence agencies of the world, and it was seemingly intended for the benefit of particular nation who has an upcoming recertification of the Iranian Nuclear Deal. Personally, it would seem that rather than risk sourcing of intelligence methods, Israel would've passed along this information to us, or the Iranian deal-signers, collectively, and then we or they could present the justifications (without naming where the intelligence came from) for opposing continuing the deal.

I have no way of knowing the validity of the story. I am just passing a link to an article I found interesting.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What next, are we going to show satellite pictures of aluminium pipes and claim it's a mobile uranium enrichment facility?

That press conference was the biggest joke I've ever seen, do they really think anyone is going to fall for this story again after Iraq?

Israel should solve its own problems instead of demanding the rest of the world handle it for them. We give them enough money that they don't need our military to send our boys to die for their country.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

[This would be SUCH a useful standard to also apply to Russia! Russia! Russia] ^^^^^

epiphany, anyone?

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I haven't seen this posted anywhere but if it is in another thread I apologize. It seems the Obama Administration wasn't entirely forthright with Congress in it's representation of the Iran nuclear deal. Officials even actively lobbied international banks to use the gun show loophole, er I mean 10 minute roll back of the sanctions.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...obama-team-iran-senate-republicans/677506002/

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    WTF!! Dude, you are not representing the present administration. Mine your own F'n business. You failed. Walk away.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Kerry is just like an abused spouse, he keeps coming back thinking the b-slapping won't be that bad this time.

Can't we cancel his citizenship and tell him to stay there? Please?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    WTF?

Yes. That's kinda a big deal. Or should be.

Kerry's always been an idiot in search of a village, IMHO.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    We have prisons and special courts just for this sort of thing. Use them. Lock his ass up and throw away the key. THIS IS treason.
    Kerry is a pretty boy who Is a liar and a fraud and should have been locked up a long time ago already

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Well, it isn't treason... yet.

But it sure looks like a Logan Act violation. Like, one of the most obvious ones I can think of... and remarkably similar (IMHO) to what prompted the Logan Act in the first place!

Top Bottom