• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Just keep in mind that before the Harvey Weinstein thing went nuclear, there was Bob Barker.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Some day we're going to look back at all this silliness like we look at things like bloodletting now.

Jury's still out on that one. Depends who wins and writes the history books.

Either the "gender fluid" fad dies out for some currently-unforseen reason...

or

Future people will look back and wonder why we went so long assigning violent labels like "male" and "female" to each other.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Some day we're going to look back at all this silliness like we look at things like bloodletting now.

Not sure what you mean, but thanks for the reminder...need to set up an appointment with my barber to expunge some of the evil spirits that are building up in me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We are NOT indoctrinating kids with overt sexual grooming. NOT at all.

Meh. I can think of worse. Drag queens are more akin to clowns than cross dressers. And drag queens are less scary than clowns.

I wouldnt actively seek out an event like this, but if I was at the library and this was happening, I would let my kids (11 and 9) decide if they wanted to sit and listen. We've talked about this topic with them actually when the older saw the first dust-up a little while back on facebook shoulder surfing Mrs Monkey.

But I'm probably in the minority here.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Meh. I can think of worse. Drag queens are more akin to clowns than cross dressers. And drag queens are less scary than clowns.

I wouldnt actively seek out an event like this, but if I was at the library and this was happening, I would let my kids (11 and 9) decide if they wanted to sit and listen. We've talked about this topic with them actually when the older saw the first dust-up a little while back on facebook shoulder surfing Mrs Monkey.

Grooming.

10-year-old New York drag queen founds drag club for kids | Daily Mail Online

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    James Gunn Fired as Director of 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3'

This entire story is freaking weird... lot of players involved.

The move comes after conservative personalities resurfaced old tweets in which the filmmaker joked about controversial topics such as pedophelia and rape. Gunn, who has been an outspoken critic of President Donald Trump, has since deleted his Twitter account.

Never tweet.

Just never do it.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon

are crossdressers worse?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    James Gunn Fired as Director of 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3'

This entire story is freaking weird... lot of players involved.

Never tweet.

Just never do it.

This has more layers than I thought. It sort of started with the Duplass/Shapiro situation, then resulted from the avalanche of rage that Duplass got from "apologizing for calling Shapiro a nice guy".

Then "Cernovich" got involved and dug up tweets from Gunn, which ultimately resulted in him being fired.

See, even the "right" occasionally does this SJW outrage mob nonsense.

It even has links to PewDiePie and Disney if you go back far enough.

And it turns out the "smoking Gunn" tweet was out of context, and a joke. Much like how Dana Loesch was called an anti-semite or something... but if you read the tweet back then, it was funny and made sense.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This has more layers than I thought. It sort of started with the Duplass/Shapiro situation, then resulted from the avalanche of rage that Duplass got from "apologizing for calling Shapiro a nice guy".

Then "Cernovich" got involved and dug up tweets from Gunn, which ultimately resulted in him being fired.

See, even the "right" occasionally does this SJW outrage mob nonsense.

[Do you think this has always been true, or having been on the receiving end of this bull**** so many times did they just decide to take the shot]

It even has links to PewDiePie and Disney if you go back far enough.

Substitute a different Gunn? :dunno:

View attachment 68625

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom