We have a lot more than one.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dan Harmon, the creator of Rick & Morty, just deleted his Twitter account after some of HIS old jokes were dug up by people on the right.

Good ol' fashioned witch hunt season.

Similar to Gunn's jokes... not very funny and pertaining to a sick subject... but still.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    So, you're literally hitler then?

This leads to a logic issue.

If everyone who violates the SJW policies is literally Hitler, that implies that there are about 5.99 BILLION HITLERS alive right now.

Someone needs to call the Boys from Brazil and see what the heck they've been doing.

And Simon Wiesenthal has a got a lot work to do. Too bad he passed away in 2005. Of course, were he alive today, he'd probably be literally Hitler based on SJW standards and practices.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ... What's going on? Just a sudden influx of digging up old **** to get people canned?

Trevor Noah blasted over racist and sexist joke | Comic claimed there were no attractive Aboriginal women

Daily Show Host Trevor Noah made a gag in a 2013 stand-up show, and the footage has resurfaced... prompting calls for a boycott of his gigs.

So now we're condemning comics retrospectively. Comedy is ****ing dead.

Boo-hoo, I don't like that joke someone told 5 years ago. ****ing delicate, fragile cry-babies.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    [sung to the tune of the 1970s Dr Pepper "Be a Pepper" jingle as performed by David Naughton in the television commercials]

I'm lit'r'ly Hitler and I'm proud
    I'm part of a totally fasc' crowd
    And if you look around these days
    There seems to be a literal Hitler craze!
    I'm a Hitler, he's a Hitler, she's a Hitler, they're all Hitlers
    Wouldn't you like to be a Hitler too?
    Be a Hitler, literally Hitler
    (fade)

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    [sung to the tune of the 1970s Dr Pepper "Be a Pepper" jingle as performed by David Naughton in the television commercials]
    I'm lit'r'ly Hitler and I'm proud
    I'm part of a totally fasc' crowd
    And if you look around these days
    There seems to be a literal Hitler craze!
    I'm a Hitler, he's a Hitler, she's a Hitler, they're all Hitlers
    Wouldn't you like to be a Hitler too?
    (fade)

I am NOT doing a comb over or growing one of those silly little mustaches!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I am NOT doing a comb over or growing one of those silly little mustaches!

That's okay. Every SJW in the country is mentally adding them to how they perceive you anyway. They're going to assume that you identify as Hitler and I hope they will have the courtesy to use the preferred Hitler pronouns when addressing you.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    These are some really weak numbers for having nearly a quarter million subscribers. Hourlong videos rarely do well.

She's well-funded, so they can keep churning videos out... but it's clear that people aren't really listening.

DiywH0iU8AAgVZ-.jpg:large

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ... What's going on? Just a sudden influx of digging up old **** to get people canned?

Trevor Noah blasted over racist and sexist joke | Comic claimed there were no attractive Aboriginal women

Daily Show Host Trevor Noah made a gag in a 2013 stand-up show, and the footage has resurfaced... prompting calls for a boycott of his gigs.

So now we're condemning comics retrospectively. Comedy is ****ing dead.

Boo-hoo, I don't like that joke someone told 5 years ago. ****ing delicate, fragile cry-babies.

Seems like he dishes it out.
    So... only fair that he gets to see what it feels like.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Seems like he dishes it out.
    So... only fair that he gets to see what it feels like.

Come on... it really isn't. We can't keep going down that rabbit hole. It should never be appropriate or "okay" to be retroactively outraged at a comedian's jokes... regardless of who they are.

I have a hard time believing INGO would feel the same if it were someone like Tim Allen, Dennis Miller, Steven Crowder, Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Adam Carolla, etc.

I wish we could ignore the affiliations of the people and condemn the entire practice outright. It will always come back to bite you if you don't, and you (the general you) will look bad for having cared one way but not the other.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Come on... it really isn't. We can't keep going down that rabbit hole. It should never be appropriate or "okay" to be retroactively outraged at a comedian's jokes... regardless of who they are.

I have a hard time believing INGO would feel the same if it were someone like Tim Allen, Dennis Miller, Steven Crowder, Jeff Foxworthy, Ron White, Adam Carolla, etc.

I wish we could ignore the affiliations of the people and condemn the entire practice outright. It will always come back to bite you if you don't, and you (the general you) will look bad for having cared one way but not the other.

The only way people are going to learn the effects of their actions, is when those same actions are applied to them.
    Just like enforcing stupid laws. Enforce them for everyone, so they can see how stupid they are, then repeal them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom