D4gva4NUcAInt7T.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You haven't read the SJW playbook. It is about tearing things down, not building them up. Here is another example:

Leftists upset about donations to rebuild Notre Dame

Well. I have to say. When it comes right down to it. It's just an old building. But I'm not against rebuilding it. To the people who that old building means something to, if they want to rebuild it, have at it. It's nothing to be upset about if it gets rebuilt. I doubt any of them ever thought anything about it until it burned down, and a bunch of people pledged money to rebuild it.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Well. I have to say. When it comes right down to it. It's just an old building. But I'm not against rebuilding it. To the people who that old building means something to, if they want to rebuild it, have at it. It's nothing to be upset about if it gets rebuilt. I doubt any of them ever thought anything about it until it burned down, and a bunch of people pledged money to rebuild it.

That's the whole point. No one should get upset when those for whom it has meaning voluntarily act to rebuild it. The SJWs can't leave it at that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Because it's been mentioned in this thread before... The Artcraft Theatre is showing Blazing Saddles next weekend... tempted to go.
    Sure you can handle all the triggers? That film was purposely dripping with satirical stereotypes back in the day that left nothing untouched including race, religion, sex and good 'ol white male politics.

Brilliant movie for it's time because everyone got it. The SJW crowd should be lauding this film. But they don't get it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sure you can handle all the triggers? That film was purposely dripping with satirical stereotypes back in the day that left nothing untouched including race, religion, sex and good 'ol white male politics.

Brilliant movie for it's time because everyone got it. The SJW crowd should be lauding this film. But they don't get it.

The SJW crowd should not exist as they do, but they do exist . . . because they don't get it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom