well-shes-a-guy-so-19310047.png

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I haven't been out of high school that long (20 years) but if there was some dude that was wrestling girls he would have been ridiculed mercilessly.

It amazes me there are boys who think this is acceptable and willing to go along with it, nevermind the girls forced to wrestle this kid. When will people start saying enough is enough?

Remember the East German "women" Olympians? Back then that was considered wrong, and cheating, and rightfully so.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This difference being that the East German women were actual biological women. They were doped up on steroids and HGH, but they were women.

They always remind me of that old commercial........

[video=youtube;5CaMUfxVJVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CaMUfxVJVQ[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sorry I've been quiet the past week or so. Death in the family, mostly off-work during holidays (I get most of my ****posting done during work hours :) ), and whatnot. Here's a little SJW taste... but I've got a lot to come on Wednesday.

I mean a lot.

Kathy Griffin whines about her fee for hosting New Year's Eve telecast on CNN, tries to claim gender pay gap, is firmly slapped down.

4o9pmsjv4q721.png

She also sexually harassed Anderson Cooper, live on TV.

He tried so hard to give her an out, and she just kept doubling down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljkBCBB_W8Q

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Some friends and I were messing around last night on YouTube listening to 80's rock and watching videos we haven't seen in years. Someone put on Duran Duran's 'Hungry Like the Wolf', and I'll be damned if some chick wasn't griping in the comments about how possessive and predatory the song was. I miss those days when everything was innocent and fun and everyone wasn't tying to find something to be offended over.

Another thing I noticed, go back and look at those 80's videos, I can't believe how attractive the women were. Take a look at Alice Cooper's video for 'Poison'. Those chicks are smokin' hot!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This difference being that the East German women were actual biological women. They were doped up on steroids and HGH, but they were women.

Yeah, but just barely... :): I'm pretty sure the "girl-who-was-a-boy" wrestler has been pumped pretty full of hormones to help him/her with his/her "transition". I wonder why that's not considered "doping".

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Yeah, but just barely... :): I'm pretty sure the "girl-who-was-a-boy" wrestler has been pumped pretty full of hormones to help him/her with his/her "transition". I wonder why that's not considered "doping".

Female hormones are not performance-enhancing, except maybe for arguing and mental & emotional cruelty competitions.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Well, of course she does... seeing as she's a big strong guy...

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
    It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world

All the girl wrestlers in the girl’s division lost. Nobody won.

Female hormones are not performance-enhancing, except maybe for arguing and mental & emotional cruelty competitions.

He is actually a she, and wants to wrestle in the boys division but isn't allowed. But yes she is taking testosterone which should ban her from competing.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sorry I've been quiet the past week or so. Death in the family, mostly off-work during holidays (I get most of my ****posting done during work hours :) ), and whatnot. Here's a little SJW taste... but I've got a lot to come on Wednesday.

I mean a lot.

Kathy Griffin whines about her fee for hosting New Year's Eve telecast on CNN, tries to claim gender pay gap, is firmly slapped down.

4o9pmsjv4q721.png

She also sexually harassed Anderson Cooper, live on TV.

He tried so hard to give her an out, and she just kept doubling down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljkBCBB_W8Q
    Gutfeld knows how to lay down a proper smack down. Griffin is damn lucky anyone is still willing to pay her for anything. What a perpetual PITA.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Gutfeld knows how to lay down a proper smack down. Griffin is damn lucky anyone is still willing to pay her for anything. What a perpetual PITA.

Yeah...I wish I had his wit. :)

And do people actually still watch these boring NYE shows? She's lucky to get a paycheck for it at all, as far as I'm concerned.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Some friends and I were messing around last night on YouTube listening to 80's rock and watching videos we haven't seen in years. Someone put on Duran Duran's 'Hungry Like the Wolf', and I'll be damned if some chick wasn't griping in the comments about how possessive and predatory the song was. I miss those days when everything was innocent and fun and everyone wasn't tying to find something to be offended over.

Another thing I noticed, go back and look at those 80's videos, I can't believe how attractive the women were. Take a look at Alice Cooper's video for 'Poison'. Those chicks are smokin' hot!

80s fashions, big hair and big boobs, a winning combination.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Yeah...I wish I had his wit. :)

And do people actually still watch these boring NYE shows? She's lucky to get a paycheck for it at all, as far as I'm concerned.

Last night I turned on the TV at 11:59:45 pm, watched the count down and switched it off at 12:00:15 am. That 30 seconds was more than enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom