• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    There were two childish ass hats in that video.

I would have probably laughed in the clerk's face if it were me in the Trump shirt, but I wouldn't have stood around threatening to call the cops if he didn't sell me some "vape juice."

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Social justice warrior goes off the deep end over the sight of a Trump T-shirt.

How will this crybaby, this ignorant child ever learn to function in a civilized society without everything being given to him in pity?

LOL, Seriously, I about lost it, when the dude says "do my bidding".

This video is epic.

The ****ing neck-bearded, screeching clerk needs an Academy Award for best performance by a little *****!

I'm with GFGT RE: the "do my bidding" part. The further insult was, "that's where you're at right now". Should have studied harder in underwater basket weaving class, tubby.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    This video is epic.

The ****ing neck-bearded, screeching clerk needs an Academy Award for best performance by a little *****!

I'm with GFGT RE: the "do my bidding" part. The further insult was, "that's where you're at right now". Should have studied harder in underwater basket weaving class, tubby.

I taught scuba in a college for years and we came close to actually starting an Underwater Basket Weaving class, just because. When word got out students kept asking about it but the dean axed the project. Who wouldn't want to take it? :):

That's a certificate I would proudly frame.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    His daddy needs punched in the mouth for raising such a *****.

Odds are this lack of a daddy is WHY he is like that.

I too enjoyed the "do my bidding" bit. And I love how the scruffy clerk takes a swing at the customer, THEN threatens to call the cops. I wish he had and the customer pressed charges just to be a dick.

And reports are the store fired him and took down their social media presence to avoid the backlash.

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

I would have probably laughed in the clerk's face if it were me in the Trump shirt, but I wouldn't have stood around threatening to call the cops if he didn't sell me some "vape juice."

Think the guy knew the employee was rabidly anti-trump and went in for a video?

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington

Pretty sure the threat to call the cops was for the swing the punk threw at the customer...

The being a dick back, was on principal. The customer should get served.

If the baker HAS to bake the cake... the vape guy HAS to sell the juice.

That T-shirt breaks no religions grounds of that punk... if he even has any.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Final findings: The failure to launch is back in his momma's basement... again... probably for keeps this time... a moment of silence for the basement.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

How will this crybaby, this ignorant child ever learn to function in a civilized society without everything being given to him in pity?

That both made my day and ruined it. While very entertaining it then became obvious that we’re not gonna make it as a species.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area

He threatened that because apparently the dude pushed him or touched him or something like that.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That vape shop SJW dooosh's sear was honed a tad bit too much. So easily triggered. He went full auto jackass.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Apparently the new take on "freedom of speech" only goes into effect AFTER you have everything stripped away by anyone who doesn't like what you say. This makes for a very biased conversion chart...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

[video=youtube;hKOudtqUPTA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKOudtqUPTA[/video]

I stopped watching about 10 seconds or so in when the clerk asked him to leave the store and he refused and said "call the police".
    Heres my take on it. Did the store rep have the authority to kick out customers? If so, end of story, trespassing, shut your mouth and leave.
    If he didnt then I guess if making internet videos is your thing go for it.
    Someone told me that the clerk hits the guy or something later on. I havent watched the whole video. I already known the left are a bunch of triggered and insane folks and thats why I try to avoid them. If they back me into a corner though I will release the beast but I don't go looking for a fight or to film click bait. If someone thinks having their right to wear a political hat or shirt in a private retail store is worth fighting for then go for it, I wont stop you. I may laugh at you though. I only fight over important ****. Every fight is potentially life or death when you're dealing with crazy. Is your trump shirt or hat worth dying for? For me no. Touch me and it's a different story

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I stopped watching about 10 seconds or so in when the clerk asked him to leave the store and he refused and said "call the police".
    Heres my take on it. Did the store rep have the authority to kick out customers? If so, end of story, trespassing, shut your mouth and leave.
    If he didnt then I guess if making internet videos is your thing go for it.
    Someone told me that the clerk hits the guy or something later on. I havent watched the whole video. I already known the left are a bunch of triggered and insane folks and thats why I try to avoid them. If they back me into a corner though I will release the beast but I don't go looking for a fight or to film click bait. If someone thinks having their right to wear a political hat or shirt in a private retail store is worth fighting for then go for it, I wont stop you. I may laugh at you though. I only fight over important ****. Every fight is potentially life or death when you're dealing with crazy. Is your trump shirt or hat worth dying for? For me no. Touch me and it's a different story

Well, youre right, after being asked to leave, he should have.
    Then called corporate and showed the video.
    But then he would have missed the clerk yelling "F*** capitalism! F*** the US".
    I also liked when the customer pointed out the clerk was calling him racist, but was ignoring a customer (black) that was actually ahead of him.

But then the customer started yelling and cursing.

So, kinda a wash.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Wow. Even at 31 if I did that my dad would beat my ass. Toughen up butter cup, if a shirt sends you into that much of a frenzy it’s gonna be a long tough road ahead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom