code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    American college will **** you up worse than heroin

DtdXOlLVsAEkCkY.jpg:small

Someone needs to do an intervention. Maybe start by showing her a picture of herself before she was "woke" compared to the freak show she turned into. I mean she painted groucho marx eyebrows on her forehead for crying out loud. I dunno. I guess I'm not a customizer. I often like things better stock. I don't like decorating my cars. I don't even like decorating my AR's (gasp!). They're pretty much stock other than some pragmatic additions. I certainly don't decorate myself, and I think it's gaudy when people overdo their bodily decorations. A few tats, no problem. Maybe a piercing here or there isn't over the top. But gosh, the person on the left certainly looks saner than the person on the right. She could stand a more stock appearance.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm 100% sure that no one, nowhere, vegan or not, is offended by the phrase "bringing home the bacon." Nobody.

This is just a nonsense article with nothing behind it. Manufactured controversy to get the clicks.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    No downside but not much sport in it either. They're so easily offended it's like shooting fish in a barrel. :D

Not 100% true, the eldest offspring turned into a vegan hippie chick but she appreciates my "Nuke the Gay Unborn Whales for Jesus" bumper sticker. She also brings her own greenery based foodage when they come over for burgers on the grill. I've stopped short of insisting she use her own grill lest she infect mine.:laugh:

She does know how to handle an AR though!:rockwoot:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm 100% sure that no one, nowhere, vegan or not, is offended by the phrase "bringing home the bacon." Nobody.

This is just a nonsense article with nothing behind it. Manufactured controversy to get the clicks.

Oh, I don't know.
    One of my brother's posted a meme on FB. Showed a steak on the grill. Said, "This was eating your food, so I killed it. No need to thank me vegans" (or something like that).
    A friend of his was offended.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yesss, ban those phrases.

DtlYQJxU8AAOtVe.jpg:small
    These peoole keep forgetting that when you play intersectional oppression, sometimes the intersections compete for most oppressed. For example, are they going to ban Detroit city councilwomen? “Barack Obama, we voted for you, now send us the bacon.” I think a female person of color who eats bacon and refers to money as metaphorically such, out trumps a privilaged white female academic vegan as more oppressed.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Oh, I don't know.
    One of my brother's posted a meme on FB. Showed a steak on the grill. Said, "This was eating your food, so I killed it. No need to thank me vegans" (or something like that).
    A friend of his was offended.
    I’m pretty sure the offense was more about the insult intended to vegans, but I could be wrong. The person could be one of those PITA vegan “animals is more superiorer than humans is” nutters.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom