• Status
    Not open for further replies.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Yeah, the entire video, I think I recognized maybe 4, including Will Smith.

Lot of cringe.

Lot of cringe.

Oh, and also, this dumb **** again:

DtwNCWbU8AAhj3s.jpg:small

I prefer chocolate milk, does that mean anything? Appropriation?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So here's a video of "SonicFox" accepting his award last night. What I'm reading from people actually in the "LGBT" community is this pisses them right off... this leaves a fresh image in people's minds that this guy is how they all are. Here's one particular person:

The saddest part about all this for me (as a member of the LGBT community) is that this is going to be the freshest image in the mind of a lot of gamers of what gay people are like. I don't want someone like this representing me. It makes my blood boil when people try to tack **** like being a furry onto the LGBT community because it just reinforces the hateful ideas people already have about us. Being a furry isn't even comparable to being gay. One is a sexuality, the other is a ****ing weird fetish.

You don't see the God of War devs going on stage and announcing they have foot fetishes or some ****.

They're right. This dude has nothing else interesting about him other than his labels, and he wants to co-opt the group so he feels justified for his ****ed-up fetish.

Last night, he doubled down on Twitter... saying: "damn made a lot of right wingers angry today! To them, all I have to say to you is.. suck my ****ing d*ck LMFAOOOOOOO "

There y'go. That's not divisive at all. Using "right-winger" strawman to justify being an *******. Nah man, you're just pure cringe... no one wanted to hear you talk about your kinks instead of what you were there for. You're not an interesting person, and you'll probably end up like other degenerate furries.

Another opinion:

SonicFox has long been an accomplished fighting game player, making me happy to have briefly met him by happenstance at E3 several years ago. Ever since he started wearing the fursuit to tournaments over the past year, however, it seems like he's become increasingly arrogant with a drastic lack of decorum, making a mockery of his own community that has made him a star.

What makes matters even worse is this trick he pulls against the people who take issue with his recent behavior. On a regular Twitter basis, he'll make an announcement about how gay he is, the idea being that anyone who criticizes him is to be put down as a bigot. It's the same stunt he pulled tonight with that zinger added onto the end of what was otherwise a very heartfelt acceptance speech, appended further with an absurd Republican strawman. And now he mocks all those who call him out for just how insulting and ridiculous he is.

At this point, I view him functioning as the greatest heel the FGC has ever seen, and I'm excited for anyone take him down.

[video=youtube;bRWq2tFmUuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWq2tFmUuw[/video]

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    So here's a video of "SonicFox" accepting his award last night. What I'm reading from people actually in the "LGBT" community is this pisses them right off... this leaves a fresh image in people's minds that this guy is how they all are. Here's one particular person:

They're right. This dude has nothing else interesting about him other than his labels, and he wants to co-opt the group so he feels justified for his ****ed-up fetish.

Last night, he doubled down on Twitter... saying: "damn made a lot of right wingers angry today!  To them, all I have to say to you is.. suck my ****ing d*ck LMFAOOOOOOO  "

There y'go. That's not divisive at all. Using "right-winger" strawman to justify being an *******. Nah man, you're just pure cringe... no one wanted to hear you talk about your kinks instead of what you were there for. You're not an interesting person, and you'll probably end up like other degenerate furries.

I'm not familiar with furries, and I'm not looking it up. Without details, is it a bestiality thing?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Last night, he doubled down on Twitter... saying: "damn made a lot of right wingers angry today!  To them, all I have to say to you is.. suck my ****ing d*ck LMFAOOOOOOO  "

Another opinion:

Really? The LGBT community is worried about how this guy makes them look? Have they seen the way people act and dress in their own "Pride" parades?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm not familiar with furries, and I'm not looking it up. Without details, is it a bestiality thing?

Usually, it's with other humans in "fursuits".

Occasionally, the derangement extends to animal abuse. But I'll say that is likely a rare extreme. There are a couple examples out there, and they're absolutely vile.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Another opinion:

[video=youtube;bRWq2tFmUuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRWq2tFmUuw[/video]
    This asshat is sadly mistaken if he thinks I give two ****s about him or his idiocy.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That dude has been worked over lately. First it was the cowboys and indians themed birthday hit job and now this.

This^^^^^^*

I would like to know who he pissed off in hollyweird.

I like and have seen most of his stuff.

1. People who are chronically offended by others need to just FATWO.
    2. If that statement offends anyone please reference #1.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Usually, it's with other humans in "fursuits".

Well, I'm not gonna knock any man that likes a woman wearing fur. Heck, I might even be a closet furrier myself. Bet that would score some points on that intersextionality test! Imagine that; a white, middle-aged hetero male gaining some diversity. It's not too late guys. I'm gonna consult with the wife on this fur thing; might spice things up a little:

7769177442_da922376a5_b.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This^^^^^^*

I would like to know who he pissed off in hollyweird.

I like and have seen most of his stuff.

1. People who are chronically offended by others need to just FATWO.
    2. If that statement offends anyone please reference #1.
    Hey. How dare you offend “FATWO”s

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    As you can see here, the outrage mob can never be satisfied.

He's not a ****ing homophobe for that joke years ago... but too bad, they already put the label on him. Now they want more.

**** these people.

tpcNgPT.png

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    They give us "Pride" parades, make sure Cher is still a star and, geez, Bruce Vilanch...

...and we're supposed to take them seriously.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    As you can see here, the outrage mob can never be satisfied.

He's not a ****ing homophobe for that joke years ago... but too bad, they already put the label on him. Now they want more.

**** these people.

tpcNgPT.png
    This is why apologies are a waste of time.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I wonder why the nationality of the victim was important enough for the headline, but the alleged perpetrator's was not...

47421089_326601994841290_3362373477624446976_n.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom