Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Markus Persson (Notch), the creator of Minecraft, went on a bit of a political/anti-SJW rant today. Here's an archive, start at the tweet that was 46m ago.

https://archive.fo/lh7Kp

Reminder that the creator of Atari missed out on a lifetime achievement award because sexist dickfaces made up (proven lies) about him because gaming hadn't "had it's metoo moment yet.

If you're still on the left, PLEASE wake up. You are evil.

We are where are because the tiny insane loudmouths ursurped the left and use shame to keep people in line, and the left, where unity is very valued, has has their strength used against themselves and is now fully evil.

People going along with evil for the principle of it, are unfortunately, evil. Well meaning, but evil.

And what of people with classicaly left positions that are firmly against the neoliberal social justice witch hunting bull****?

Right centrists now.

what about the right? where do they stand on the morality scale?

They are what everything else that isn't perfectly in line with the hard left is: russian nazi cis scum bots. It's literally evil versus the rest of us.

Left if evil now, because some guy who made a dead console that impressed nobody got nothing for it

No, because they made up rumors of him raping people (all disproven), with the excplicit statement of "because gaming hadn't had it's meetoo moment yet". @Official_GDC caved and still didn't do the right thing. Please, please wake up.

That's pretty absurd. I love the absurd, but to say that an entire half of the political spectrum is evil and then say that you're against that entire half is a little far. /pol/ is a trash board, only redditors go there.

"They are evil" is about as cleaned up and family friendly as it gets. You can dig down into it and look deeper, and you will be forever changed.

There are nice things after that change though, like an understanding of why things used to feel meaningless, and GREAT kebab.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is what happens when people keep going deeper into debauchery without fear of shame or morality

DtpQcSRVAAE7H8L.jpg:small

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This year's YouTube Rewind is just full of SJW preaching.

Good luck recognizing any of these people.

[video=youtube;YbJOTdZBX1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbJOTdZBX1g&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You must be punished for your old jokes.

OFNiKw4.png

Good for him.

Kevin Hart refuses to apologize for past anti-gay comments, despite Academy ultimatum, steps down as host.

Edit:

This is a bull**** headline. Hart did apologize.

Kevin Hart said:
    I have made the choice to step down from hosting this year's Oscar's....this is because I do not want to be a distraction on a night that should be celebrated by so many amazing talented artists. I sincerely apologize to the LGBTQ community for my insensitive words from my past.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    That dude has been worked over lately. First it was the cowboys and indians themed birthday hit job and now this.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah, the entire video, I think I recognized maybe 4, including Will Smith.

Lot of cringe.

Lot of cringe.

Oh, and also, this dumb **** again:

DtwNCWbU8AAhj3s.jpg:small
    “Scolars” say there is no biological difference between males and females. I’ll bet the scolars who say that are from one of the grievance studies disciplines.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom