• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HonkieKowboy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 14, 2018
    Lafayette
    $50 says this "ally" is arrested for sexual abuse in the next 5 years.

bysn9gtfxs021.jpg

I seriously don't get why some dudes try to ally themselves with people that view them with hostility.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Apologies only matter if they come from the "offender".
    So, if he's apologizing, and he thinks it matters, he must have done what he's apologizing for.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Backlash Is Unreal | CafeMom
    The 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer' Special Is Coming Under Fire for Its 'Disturbing' Themes

I caught a little bit of this story on the news earlier. The left really does want to take what has ALWAYS been considered to be good and wholesome, and twist it into something offensive. They truly are mentally ill at best, and dangerous at worst (and the two are not mutually exclusive). I suppose this is the result when single parenting is encouraged, and moral values are eschewed, and children are denied their childhoods because of their crazy parent's (left singular on purpose) ideas. Next, "Frosty the Snowman" will come under fire for being "white". :rolleyes:

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I caught a little bit of this story on the news earlier. The left really does want to take what has ALWAYS been considered to be good and wholesome, and twist it into something offensive. They truly are mentally ill at best, and dangerous at worst (and the two are not mutually exclusive).

Yup. It's a story that people can be dicks. But that things can change, and people can learn.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Apparently the state of Kansas has issued more than 700 license plates containing a "racial slur."

The plates numbers were assigned by a random number/letter generator and ended up with the letter combination of "JAP." An old japanese guy (in California of course) saw one of these plates and wrote a letter to the Governor of Kansas to complain. Now the plates are being recalled.

I don't know what worse, being offended by random characters on a license plate, or being a politician that's so PC that you're willing to spend thousands of dollars to capitulate to this nonsense.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nse-plates-over-ethnic-slur-complaint-n941076

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Apparently the state of Kansas has issued more than 700 license plates containing a "racial slur."

The plates numbers were assigned by a random number/letter generator and ended up with the letter combination of "JAP." An old japanese guy (in California of course) saw one of these plates and wrote a letter to the Governor of Kansas to complain. Now the plates are being recalled.

I don't know what worse, being offended by random numbers on a license plate, or being a politician that's so PC that you're willing to spend thousands of dollars to capitulate to this nonsense.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...nse-plates-over-ethnic-slur-complaint-n941076

Wonder if “KKK” came up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I don't know what worse, being offended by random numbers on a license plate, or being a politician that's so PC that you're willing to spend thousands of dollars to capitulate to this nonsense.

It's the latter. If we didn't respond to every complaint, maybe people would quit complaining about every little thing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The dentist elf was given a hard time ... probably because he was gay.

And it’s Abonimable Snow Person, thank you very much.

Did Santa even pay the elves or reindeer? I think the story promotes slavery.
    There has to be a transgender in there somewhere.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

I don't know what worse, being offended by random characters on a license plate, or being a politician that's so PC that you're willing to spend thousands of dollars to capitulate to this nonsense.

Why is an old Japanese guy in California worried about plates that call out Jewish-American Princesses?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom