• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    JUST IN: White House: Justice Dept. to seek emergency stay of judge's injunction halting immigration executive action rollout

On the nooze show morning after the ruling hit the talking head said the White House was working at 3:00am in the War Room to respond to this Judge's ruling. I thought how disgusting, they have all hands on deck at 3:00am to allow illegal aliens to officially suck at the gov't teet. This same group can't bother to answer the telephone as American citizens under their care are being killed in Benghazi.

Well it's Friday afternoon so time to find a golf course without snow!

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    On the nooze show morning after the ruling hit the talking head said the White House was working at 3:00am in the War Room to respond to this Judge's ruling. I thought how disgusting, they have all hands on deck at 3:00am to allow illegal aliens to officially suck at the gov't teet. This same group can't bother to answer the telephone as American citizens under their care are being killed in Benghazi.

Well it's Friday afternoon so time to find a golf course without snow!
    "What difference does it make?"

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So we need to keep our borders secure, but we aren't going to stop people walking across our porous border. Makes sense.

​This was an ideal opportunity for the GOP to turn the Dem's rhetoric against them. Make a point that you cannot protect the homeland without proper border protection, and removing those ineligible to be in this country.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So we need to keep our borders secure, but we aren't going to stop people walking across our porous border. Makes sense.

​This was an ideal opportunity for the GOP to turn the Dem's rhetoric against them. Make a point that you cannot protect the homeland without proper border protection, and removing those ineligible to be in this country.

They are hopeless.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I am going to try to tread lightly because this is the kind of topic that can get someone in trouble.

I think obama is doing this just because of votes and trying to hispander to out latino the republicans. Its pathetic and really playing the worst in politics. He is no better than when the klan ran Indiana with the reverse of what obama is doing. Funny thing is now any group can pander to race except white people. It dont make it right if white people did just showing the double standard.

DOnnelly is a disgrace and I think he will have issues at election time.

Every democrat in the senate has sold their nation out for a bowl of spicy chili. I thought our nation was worth more than that.

I think what obama has done is treason and he should be brought up on charges of bribery as that is what he did. He did it to buy votes. He basically is telling latinos "If you want mom and dad protected from those evil white people you need to vote democrat". I honestly thought he would do it about a month or two before the 2016 election.

Blacks block vote like 95% for obama
    latinos block vote like 70% for obama
    white people only voted like 58% against him.

Something is wrong with that picture. Maybe its just me, but I think we have lost our nation.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    Anyone really surprised? People can say alot about obama, but not that he is stupid. Republicans keep playing into his hands. If they could find a way to have tied it to welfare, wic, or food stamps they would have had some bargaining power.

bottlemaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Fairmount.in
    75 Republicans vote for it mostly Demorats carry the day for Illegal immigration . This was a joke they cover for Republicans both sides want . Our own Rep. Brooks vote WITH A BIG YA SHE NEEDS TO GO IN 2016.

Top Bottom