• ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Obama reassures Latinos on immigration action - CNN.com

"In back-to-back interviews Tuesday with networks that reach Spanish-speaking audiences, the President assured viewers that there is enough public support for his policies to carry over into a new administration, making it unlikely that they will be deported.
    "The American people believe that if you've done things the right way, then you shouldn't be punished for it," Obama said in an interview with Telemundo's Jose Diaz-Balart.
    "You're not gonna see Democrats or Republicans who suggest that we're gonna treat worse the people who did the right thing compared to those folks who don't register, don't go through a criminal background check and haven't been paying their taxes," he said."

So doing "things the right way" includes entering a country illegally, and staying there according to our POTUS :rolleyes:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Obama reassures Latinos on immigration action - CNN.com

"In back-to-back interviews Tuesday with networks that reach Spanish-speaking audiences, the President assured viewers that there is enough public support for his policies to carry over into a new administration, making it unlikely that they will be deported.
    "The American people believe that if you've done things the right way, then you shouldn't be punished for it," Obama said in an interview with Telemundo's Jose Diaz-Balart.
    "You're not gonna see Democrats or Republicans who suggest that we're gonna treat worse the people who did the right thing compared to those folks who don't register, don't go through a criminal background check and haven't been paying their taxes," he said."

So doing "things the right way" includes entering a country illegally, and staying there according to our POTUS :rolleyes:
    obama is full of ****. I support rounding up all those ****ing criminals and deporting then immediately. I don't care how many kids they pump out or how much they supposedly contribute. One day we will get you and make you disappear illegals!!! The American people ****ing hate you.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Politics has nothing to do with it.......The law is the law and should be enforced. If it had been enforced as it should have been they would not be here in the first place.

Oh, I know... but public opinion may not like the laws as they are. Strongly enforcing an unpopular law may cause backlash.

However, I don't necessarily think our immigration laws are "unpopular"... but currently that's being dictated by the Left and the media... so the people may think they're unpopular.

MilliJac

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2014
    The Fort
    obama is full of ****. I support rounding up all those ****ing criminals and deporting then immediately. I don't care how many kids they pump out or how much they supposedly contribute. One day we will get you and make you disappear illegals!!! The American people ****ing hate you.

:wrongdoor:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    STARTING NOW: Pres. Obama's Exec. Actions on Immigration & the Impact on Elections

The President's Executive Actions on Immigration and Their Impact on Federal and State Elections | Committee on Oversight & Government Reform

B9qS8LcIIAASAsg.png:large

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Add in the lack of appetite for combating voter fraud and I think we can all see an emerging picture

Top Bottom