• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    There is a difference between choosing not to deport and ignoring the fact that millions of people have broken the law and are now going to be rewarded with benefits that are only rendered to those who FOLLOW the law. That's re-writing the law. If all he plans on doing is not deporting illegals, fine. Anyone wanna try and convince me that's all he's really saying he's going to do?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Actually, Mexico City right now:

rzzs9Sk.jpg

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    It's in response to some "Mexico is Dying" rally going on... I think related to the drugs and cartels killing people? I haven't looked into it much.

Edit: I think it's in protest of some missing students

Government letting cartels get away with kidnapping rapeing and burning 43 school girls. Seriously haven't heard of that?

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Will the undocumented population now please come forward w/ documentation proving they've been here for 5 yrs..."

Government letting cartels get away with kidnapping rapeing and burning 43 school girls. Seriously haven't heard of that?

Nope, didn't know until today. My priorities of news to follow is typically here in the US... and while people are kidnapped/killed in other countries every day, those don't always hit my radar until it becomes a national story.

For some reason, this one hasn't been reported on loudly, or I would have seen it sooner.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Thank you. I enjoyed reading this article. This is Ronald Reagan being a leader and following the Constitution. What did he do that you are throwing out there? He respected immigrants and the immigration process. Because of problems with the system, he submitted proposed legislation to congress for action. He took actions to insure control of immigration and to keep them from becoming welfare dependents. His principals and actions are the opposite of what Obama is doing.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    His words and views on immigration are polar opposites of what republicrats in congress are espousing today.

So, why did you preface the link with "Oh, Ronny. Say it ain't so"? There was nothing wrong with what he said and I wish it was philosophy that our government followed today.

As for being the opposite of "republicrats", current Republicans want controlled immigration and to keep them off of welfare as well. They are as a group poor at pushing back against Democrats who are acting to create uncontrolled immigration and inflate welfare roles. Of course, when it is a basic tenet of your faith that Republicans and Democrats are the same, I guess you will never see the differences.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Government letting cartels get away with kidnapping NO rapeing and burning 43 Male Teaching Students...... Seriously haven't heard of that?

FIFY- I can only hope no one was raped as well, but they may just be that brutal....Sick som*****es either way. I can only applaud protestign a government that allows that to go on unchecked. THe mayor of the town essentially ordered his cartel buddies to do this....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    What did the sainted Ronnie and Archangel Bush think about illegal immigration?
    No walls or fences needed for these two.
    [video=youtube_share;Ixi9_cciy8w]http://youtu.be/Ixi9_cciy8w[/video]

The full debate is at the library.
    Obama's dangerous move on immigration (Opinion) - CNN.com

"The White House has repeatedly pointed to immigration-related executive orders issued by past presidents, notably Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, to support the legality of President Obama's order and to palliate its partisan sting.
    Both the executive orders cited, however, can be distinguished from the case at hand. Reagan granted amnesty to 100,000 undocumented immigrants to close a loophole in the comprehensive immigration reform bill passed in 1986.

Bush's order, which granted amnesty to at most 1.5 million people (although the actual number who benefited is likely much smaller), also attempted to clean up a piece of legislation. As Mark Krikorian writes in National Review, the Reagan and Bush examples were presidents trying to implement congressional directives, as is constitutionally permissible, whereas the current action is the President telling Congress "I'm going to implement my own directives."
    While the President's impatience is understandable and his anger at Republican intransigence is well placed, that does not justify an abandonment of traditional ways of addressing hard public problems."

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    FIFY- I can only hope no one was raped as well, but they may just be that brutal....Sick som*****es either way. I can only applaud protestign a government that allows that to go on unchecked. THe mayor of the town essentially ordered his cartel buddies to do this....

Rape is rape either way. Idk I heard they were raped

Last edited:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I see it now. All of the illegal immigrants fighting to be first in line to pay back taxes. In what world does Obama think that will happen?

They told us it was the patriotic thing to do not that long ago. If they believe that, they probably think with their new-found situation, the illegals will now experience a wave of patriotism and get all caught up.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    They told us it was the patriotic thing to do not that long ago. If they believe that, they probably think with their new-found situation, the illegals will now experience a wave of patriotism and get all caught up.

Are we talking about the same folks who wave "La Raza" flags and refuse to learn English? Yeah, I'm CERTAIN they'll be lining up to pay those back taxes.

Top Bottom