• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If you are not a Muslim you are a Christian.

You put that in purple, but in some other parts of the world, including parts of Europe, that is a perfectly serious truth. So far as the society is concerned, if you are not a Moslem or a Jew, you are a Christian with your religion assigned by your heritage rather than anything you actually practice, believe, or profess to believe.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    So please tell me which parts are Christian.... What part of the raping pilaging and murder that this group that is identified as being at least in part associated with your religion is Christian?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    by Dr. Anis Shorrosh, focusing-on-islam.com - focusing-on-islam Resources and Information. This website is for sale!
    This is my analysis of the Islamic invasion of America, the agenda of Islamists and visible methods to take over America by the year 2020! Will Americans continue to sleep through this invasion as they did when we were attacked on 9/11?
    1. Terminate America’s freedom of speech by replacing it with hate crime bills state-wide and nation-wide.
    2. Wage a war of words using black leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and other visible religious personalities to promote Islam as the original African-American’s religion while Christianity is for the whites! Strange enough, no one tells the African-Americans that it was the Arab Muslims who captured them and sold them as slaves, neither the fact that in Arabic the word for black and slave is the same, “Abed.”
    3. Engage the American public in dialogues, discussions, debates in colleges, universities, public libraries, radio, TV, churches and mosques on the virtues of Islam. Proclaim how it is historically another religion like Judaism and Christianity with the same monotheistic faith.
    4. Nominate Muslim sympathizers to political office for favorable legislation to Islam and support potential sympathizers by block voting.
    5. Take control of as much of Hollywood, the press, TV, radio and the internet by buying the corporations or a controlling stock.
    6. Yield to the fear of imminent shut-off of the lifeblood of America – the black gold. America’s economy depends on oil, (1000 products are derived from oil), so does its personal and industrial transportation and manufacturing -41% comes from the Middle East. (And Obama is making sure we are able to produce as little as possible)
    7. Yell, “foul, out-of-context, personal interpretation, hate crime, Zionist, un- American, inaccurate interpretation of the Quran” anytime Islam is criticized or the Quran is analyzed in the public arena.
    8. Encourage Muslims to penetrate the White House, specifically with Islamists who can articulate a marvelous and peaceful picture of Islam. Acquire government positions, get membership in local school boards. Train Muslims as medical doctors to dominate the medical field, research and pharmaceutical companies. Take over the computer industry. Establish Middle Eastern restaurants throughout the U.S. to connect planners of Islamization in a discreet way. Ever notice how numerous Muslim doctors in America are, when their countries need them more desperately than America?
    9. Accelerate Islamic demographic growth via:
    – a. Massive immigration (100,000 annually since 1961, but more now)
    – b. No birth control whatsoever – every baby of Muslim parents is automatically a Muslim and cannot choose another religion later.
    – c. Muslim men will marry American women and convert them (10,000 annually). Then divorce them and remarry every five years – since one cannot have the Muslim legal permission to marry four at one time. This is a legal solution in America.
    – d. Convert angry, alienated black inmates and turn them into militants (so far 2000 released inmates have joined Al Qaida world-wide). Only a few have been captured in Afghanistan and on American soil. So far – sleeping cells!
    10. Reading, writing, arithmetic and research through the American educational system, mosques and student centers (now 1500) should be sprinkled with dislike of Jews, evangelical Christians and democracy. There are 300 exclusively Muslim schools with loyalty to the Quran, not the U.S. Constitution.
    11. Provide very sizeable monetary Muslim grants to colleges and universities in America to establish “Centers for Islamic studies” with Muslim directors to promote Islam in higher education institutions.
    12. Let the entire world know through propaganda, speeches, seminars, local and national media that terrorists have hijacked Islam, not the truth, which is Islam hijacked the terrorists. Furthermore in January of 2002, Saudi Arabia’s Embassy in Washington mailed 4500 packets of the Quran, videos, promoting Islam to America’s high schools–free. They would never allow us to reciprocate.
    13. Appeal to the historically compassionate and sensitive Americans for sympathy and tolerance towards the Muslims in America who are portrayed as mainly immigrants from oppressed countries.
    14. Nullify America’s sense of security by manipulating the intelligence community with misinformation. Periodically terrorize Americans of impending attacks on bridges, tunnels, water supplies, airports, apartment buildings and malls. (We have experienced this too often since 9-11.)
    15. Form riots and demonstrations in the prison system demanding Islamic Sharia as the way of life, not American’s justice system.
    16. Open numerous charities throughout the U.S. but use the funds to support Islamic terrorism with American dollars.
    17. Raise interest in Islam on America’s college campuses (and now primary – high schools, too) by insisting that freshman take at least one course on Islam. Be sure that the writer is a bonafide American, Christian, scholarly and able to cover up the violence in the Quran and express the peaceful, spiritual and religious aspect only.
    18. Unify the numerous Muslim lobbies in Washington, mosques, Islamic student centers, educational organizations, magazines and papers by internet and an annual convention to coordinate plans, propagate the faith and engender news in the media of their visibility.
    19. Send intimidating messages and messengers to the outspoken individuals who are critical of Islam and seek to eliminate them by hook or crook.
    20. Applaud Muslims as loyal citizens of the US by spotlighting their voting record as the highest percentage of all minority and ethic groups in America.

Dr. Anis Shorrosh, D.Min, D.Phil, and a member of Oxford Society of Scholars, has traveled in 76 countries. He is a Palestinian Arab Christian American, who is an author, lecturer and producer of TV documentaries. He is author of the best-seller “Islam Revealed” and his tenth book – “Islam: A Threat or a Challenge.” – was published in the spring, 2003. You can contact him at PO Box 949, Fairhope, AL 36533, FAX 1-251-621-0507 or phone 1-251-680-7770 or on the net at focusing-on-islam.com - focusing-on-islam Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

Also see the Muslim Brotherhood “Project,” a plan to takeover the West, authored in 1982: the-muslim-brotherhood-project-a-plan-to-takeover-the-west

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2011/07/30/islams-20-year-plan-for-america-so-hows-it-going-so-far/

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So please tell me which parts are Christian.... What part of the raping pilaging and murder that this group that is identified as being at least in part associated with your religion is Christian?

None of the above. You may have an ax to grind with religion in general, but you are the one who tried telling us that this is a Christian group when it clearly is not with the possible exception of recycling a little bit of Christian window dressing. My guess is that the material you held up (but apparently did not read) reports what Kony claims to be. Likewise, I could claim to be an automobile, move into the garage and start drinking fuel and motor oil, but that would not make me an automobile. Kony can make claims to embracing some part of Christian doctrine (invisible as any evidence of such may be) but that does not make him a Christian. My guess is that he probably takes equally great license with whatever he claims from Islam or tribal religions.

In the end, you have made a shameless attempt to use a miscreant who would not be accepted as a Christian by any Christian on the planet as a red herring in this discussion. I would have expected better from you.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Let me back up a bit folks, I'm not insinuating that Hitler was a die-hard Jesus loving Christian. He was Catholic when he was younger, but his spiritual views were clearly twisted into something wholly different and evil by his writing and speeches of his final years. I'm only saying that he wasn't, as some think, an Atheist.

I allowed myself to get sidetracked anyway. The whole point was that one of our resident Christian bashers was simply wrong in purporting that Hitler killed all of those millions in the name of Christianity. I take from your comments that you agree he was spreading disinformation.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    In the end, you have made a shameless attempt to use a miscreant who would not be accepted as a Christian by any Christian on the planet as a red herring in this discussion. I would have expected better from you.

This is EXACTLY what I was trying to do and is the entire point of my being in this thread.

Stop blaming all of Islam for the miscreants.... To generalize 1.5 billion people for the actions of the radical few is irresponsible. It perpetuates hatred that has been built on fear implanted by media outlets looking to garner ratings.

I don't have an ax to grind with religion.... I don't follow its teachings, but respect it and I value the way that it can positively provide focus for a lost soul looking for direction. I do have an ax to grind with misplaced generalizations built on emotion, ignorance and fear.

I tire of the countless INGO members who so quickly condemn a group of people on the other side of the planet because the only exposure they have to them is the radical few that venture halfway across the planet to blow up a building.

I also am sickened by the length that members on here will go, to try and vilianize 1.5 billion people using google any way they can.

You want to talk about red herrings? Read the thread!!!

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    one of our resident Christian bashers
    \

Don't be such a victim.... Its all and well to bash Muslims and call for their destruction... but when your own logic is applied to Christianity all of a sudden you are a victim?

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    This article seems to offer much of value. Between the left making an industry of playing pin the label on the conservative concerning terrorism (never mind that leftists seem to be the major players domestically) and refusing to acknowledge the truth simply because it reflects poorly on preferred groups, there is much to impeach the integrity of many prolific voices.

You nailed it, Dave.

When one's worldview has no merit, when one cannot persuade others to the merits of one's worldview, one then must resort to violence to coerce, as reason and persuasion have failed, and this is the tactic of the leftists of this country.

Every complaint I've ever heard issue forth from a leftist has been such that it's readily evident that next to no thought has been put into the issue at all, if any, because I've always had a logical, reasoned response to any leftist query. They twist semantic notions of the English language until it screams, but they do nothing to actually prove any of their points, because their talking points are indefensible. Leftists must rely upon pathos and ethos, appeals to emotion or presumed authority, since they almost invariably and by definition cannot appeal to logic or facts.

Recognizing that there are physical differences between men and women? You're a sexist! Women can do everything that a man can do, bla bla bla. Except women tend to have much weaker upper body strength, less ability to carry as much weight overall, and their legs attach to their hips in a different fashion than men's do. Literally different pelvic setups between men and women, but if you notice that, or even remark upon it, you're sexist.

To note that there are different people walking on this planet whose skin has different levels of melanin, that makes you racist. Nevermind that treating everyone the same completely denigrates and maligns the unique cultures from whence we all have come, and treats the achievements of individuals as nothing remarkable. I guess W.E.B. DuBois is just some old dead writer, some guy named Martin Luther King, Jr. was just a talented speechwriter, and Jackie Robinson just happened to be some guy who was really good at baseball. If you were to accept leftist ideology, this might well be the impression of children. But to marginalize accomplishment of individuals by glibly remarking that our respective histories are all the same because we are all human beings is apparently not racist or deeply insulting, somehow. And it is both.

To note that there are many different religions, and that America is a place where no one religion is to be sanctioned by the State, but that some religions do in fact preach far more violence against one's neighbors than others is to insult most of the religions of the world by lumping them in with their ideologically and behaviorally different opposing religions. Again, even simply remarking upon these dogmatic differences in worldview, and that one's worldview absolutely informs behavior, is to be 'bigoted'. Which is to say, to be a leftist is to absolutely deny reality and common sense. But that also apparently makes you racist, ignorant, bigoted, etc. Despite how these facts are reflected and rooted in reality, and that no one religion makes up any 'race' of people. (I think they usually mean 'ethnicity' when they say 'race,' but I'm never quite sure.) I have yet to find a religion where the practitioners are solely of one 'race'. But somehow just to denote these differences in religion makes one an ignorant bigoted racist redneck hillbilly.

Because when you get right down to it, all leftists have upon which to rely is ad hominem and sheer bullying, because their ideas have no merit. Most of the ideology of leftism is refuted by reality and the rest is denied by empirical evidence and experience. To the degree that this ideology of the left is not based in evidence or reality, I would say not to worry about it and that leftism will dissolve into nothingness on its own. But the truth is that with bullying and grotesque distortions of the language, leftists will continue to malign and bully others ad infinitum, which will make them a threat to reason and common sense for some time, because there is no higher rationale for their worldview, so there is no non-violent refuge for leftism. There is no non-combative, peaceable resort for leftism. It is really is a mental disorder, in my opinion.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    A black man robbed a home, and a song written by a black man says they should steal stuff. Clearly this means all black people are thieves.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is EXACTLY what I was trying to do and is the entire point of my being in this thread.

Stop blaming all of Islam for the miscreants.... To generalize 1.5 billion people for the actions of the radical few is irresponsible. It perpetuates hatred that has been built on fear implanted by media outlets looking to garner ratings. It isn't a matter of any of us choosing to assign blame. In any religion there will be variations in the interpretation and level of adherence of any given believer, but not knowing all 1.5B of them personally, I am left to take what their book says and the collective behavior of the group. You may want to ask the Christians who have lived in Egypt since the early years of Christianity how the transition from a secular government to an Islamist government is working out for them.

I would further state that, for example, Osama bin-Laden was NOT a radical. He was simply a man who believed in his book and did exactly what it said. Nothing 'radical' about that. Evil perhaps, but not radical.

I don't have an ax to grind with religion.... I don't follow its teachings, but respect it and I value the way that it can positively provide focus for a lost soul looking for direction. I do have an ax to grind with misplaced generalizations built on emotion, ignorance and fear. Again, observation of actual actions and conditions are not emotions. Generalizations which prove true are not misplaced. Try taking a trip to Saudi Arabia packing a Bible and see how soon your head and shoulders become complete strangers.

I tire of the countless INGO members who so quickly condemn a group of people on the other side of the planet because the only exposure they have to them is the radical few that venture halfway across the planet to blow up a building. That may be true of some but not all. Maybe, just maybe, some of us are more inclined to base our opinions on how they behave in the middle east toward everyone who may disagree with them and the treatment that non-Moslems receive in countries with Moslem majorities. You may wish to review the 'religion of peace' affording others existence but little more, executing people for making statements pertaining to their own faith which contradicts Islam within earshot of a Moslem (as frequently happens in Pakistan), forbidding the construction or maintenance of houses of worship for non-Moslems, dynamiting other religions' shrines, or defining peace as the absence of non-Moslems like Arafat did while pleading on the world stage that he wanted peace (read the eradication of Jews and 'infidels').

I also am sickened by the length that members on here will go, to try and vilianize 1.5 billion people using google any way they can.

You want to talk about red herrings? Read the thread!!!

I am surprised that anyone would need Google for anything other than sources to cite or fleshing out details. Watching the news without a philosophical commitment to an untenable belief and/or a tendency to accept the media spin at face value would tell a person all he needs to know.

No... the only fiction text I read is Playboy.

------------------------------

@ this thread....

This is very simple... I don't persecute groups of people based on the actions of a minute portion of that population. Make sense? .000001% of Muslims have committed "Terrorist acts".

OK, where are your minuscule minority getting their funding, supplies, and nations full of people who hide them? What about the popularity of glorifying terrorism in the textbooks they give school children?

I also realize that being so damned judgmental isn't very becoming of a Christian and question why so many readily muddy their own faith by being "that guy". So a person is required to be a liar in order not to be 'judgmental'. You sound like a stock domestic leftist refusing to allow obvious truth stand in the way of a nice theory.

If the essence of religion is to turn your nose up at non-believers, then gladly count me out.

It isn't a matter of turning anyone's noses up. It is a matter of seeing the painfully obvious truth that there are evil people who would like to see us eradicated from the face of the planed and have very plainly said so.

Furthermore... this ridiculous basis that because "Non-violent Muslims don't vocally condemn terrorism" they approve of violence against Christians/Americans is irresponsible at best. As if we all speak Arab and listen to Saudi Talk Radio.... There are 1.5 billion (?) Muslims spread across the globe and its as if Americans expect them to learn English and SEEK OUT American media outlets to condemn the actions of Radical Muslims? How many Americans are flying to speak to Al Jazeera? Its absurd....

Indeed. It would take all the fun out of martyrdom if it weren't glorified by the prevailing culture.

Finally, this "pick a passage" technique from the Qu'ran is also baseless. I wonder how many pissed off Muslims are google searching "Bible Passages that call for the destruction of Islam?"

If they try it, their count will be exactly zero. The only command in the Bible that applies to Islam is to declare the truth of God to them and allow them to listen or not listen as they will. It is, however, an offense punishable by death for the Moslem who chooses to believe the message of the Bible. Try the 'religion of peace' s**t again, why don't you.

The plain and simple fact is that this mindset is a product of 12+ years of indoctrination by US major media outlets. You've been programmed to associate the word "Muslim" with "Terror". PERIOD! This ongoing indoctrination has done nothing but allow the War on Terror to perpetuate beyond our pocket books. Fear and anger has been implanted in your Christian soul and it makes the lot of ya, more than happy to vote for the next Crusade.

Bulls**t. I understood the nature of Islam long before 9/11. Just because you are not motivated toward independent study of world issues, that doesn't mean that no one is.

So while you walk on egg shells, fearful of the Evil Muslim regime infiltrating the mean streets of Muncie and blowing you up with a pressure cooker, I'll sit idly by and watch the economy collapse under the strain of an ever expanding, government controlled empire, operating under the guise of an unspoken Holy War.

You are dealing with problems that exist independently of each other. Who said anything about walking on eggshells? Who said that we are ignoring the state of our economy and/or other internal problems which have largely internal causes?

And tho I walk through the valley of YOUR shadow of death, I shall fear no man... or his god.

You are certainly entitled to believe or not believe as you will.

Wake Up... Terrorists aren't out to steal your lunch money any more than they are trying to blow up other Muslims.

You are absolutely right, they are not concerned with our lunch money in the least. Those who follow their book at the same level most INGO members would follow the Constitution are motivated to cleanse the earth of infidels, which they demonstrate themselves adept at doing whenever they have the means available. You may recall that the Crusades (even those which got sidetracked) were started under the motivation of dealing with Islamic conquest of Christian territories and people. You may recall that the six original frigates of the United States Navy were ordered in response to our troubles with Moslems on the north coast of Africa. I am sure that the crewmen of US merchant ships who were run through with hooks and hanged from the city walls of Tripoli to die a slow painful death would agree completely with our assessment that we are overreacting and believing fairy stories about Moslems.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Tried to rep you Indy but couldn't .

I guess there are some ppl out there who are so bent on believing what the media says and have that "apologize for everything" mentality will never get it. Not even if their families are being slaughtered before their very eyes.

Last edited:

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Tried to rep you Indy but couldn't .

I guess there are some ppl out there who are so be t on believing what the media says and have that apologize for everything mentality will never get it. Not even if their families are being slaughtered before their very eyes.

Boy this is the pot calling the kettle black

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    That seems to be a running theme in this thread... the term "blind faith" has been completely redefined for me thanks to this website.

Taking a religion's book at its word regarding the 'proper' behavior of its followers and observing the confirmation thereof through cumulative actions is blind faith?

PwrCruz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Westside Indy
    This thread confirms what I have learned about any religion out there. That all religions claim to be a path to peace, love, and enlightenment as long as you worship , pray and believe in their god.
    It also helps if you happen to look like and talk the same language as the practitioners of what ever religion you want to believe in.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This thread confirms what I have learned about any religion out there. That all religions claim to be a path to peace, love, and enlightenment as long as you worship , pray and believe in their god.
    It also helps if you happen to look like and talk the same language as the practitioners of what ever religion you want to believe in.

A certain amount of truth, but there is a significant difference between making an effort to persuade unbelievers of the merit of your belief and killing them.

Top Bottom