• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And tired of entertainers trying to be political.
    Hey. I have an idea to get more people to watch award shows. Maybe they should all get together and make one of those preachy “public service” spots where they shame people who don’t care to watch. Call people bigots for not watching them circle-jerk each other.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Two Steven Seagal accusers detail allegations of rape, sexual assault by actor

During the press conference, Simons said that Seagal raped her after inviting her to his house, claiming he was throwing a wrap party. She said that he was twice her age at the time, and she had not had a sexual encounter with a man before that experience.

“He closed the door and approached me from behind he started kissing my neck and taking off my clothes. I was in shock,” Simons said. “I was completely caught off guard. Seagal was more than twice my size and twice my age. I was not sexually active nor had I ever been naked in front of a man before.

"There was nothing consensual about this. I couldn't move and I felt as if I was watching my body from above..I felt tears coming down my face," Simons said. "Seagal finally finished, and I dressed as fast as I possibly could. He put his hand on the door and asked me if I needed any money. I said no and ran for the door."

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You make an advance, [STRIKE]they tell you to stop, you don't.[/STRIKE] ..

FIFY.

Thats my big beef with sexual harassment rules verbiage. They list it as "Any unwanted sexual advance." when it should be "Any REPEATED unwanted sexual advance." . After all, how do you know it is unwanted until you try? Thats like a Schrodinger's box of laws; you cant know if its against the rules until you try, at which point if its wrong, it is too late. Its like an un-posted speed limit.

How life SHOULD work:
    "Nice butt."
    "I would appreciate it if you wouldnt talk to me like that, I am not interested."
    "Sorry, my bad. I didnt realize you were not interested. I misunderstood our relationship."
    (just a misunderstanding at this point if you are a reasonable individual.)

Or:
    "Nice butt."
    "I would appreciate it if you wouldnt talk to me like that, I am not interested."
    "Hard to get, huh? You have a great rack too."
    "Hello, HR Department? I would like to lodge a sexual harassment complaint."
    (fair application of the rule)

How it works all too often:
    "Nice butt."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    FIFY.

Thats my big beef with sexual harassment rules verbiage. They list it as "Any unwanted sexual advance." when it should be "Any REPEATED unwanted sexual advance." . After all, how do you know it is unwanted until you try? Thats like a Schrodinger's box of laws; you cant know if its against the rules until you try, at which point if its wrong, it is too late. Its like an un-posted speed limit.

How life SHOULD work:
    "Nice butt."
    "Sorry, my bad. I didnt realize you were not interested. I misunderstood our relationship."
    (just a misunderstanding at this point if you are a reasonable individual.)

Or:
    "Nice butt."
    "Hard to get, huh? You have a great rack too."
    (fair application of the rule)

How it works all too often:
    "Nice butt."

So is that an effective pickup line? My wife and I have been married for almost 34 years, and thus I am unfamiliar with what works these days. It just seems like that would tend to get your face slapped, or at least a call to HR, more than it would get you laid.

rw02kr43

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    Paragon
    Best thing to do is not speak to anyone and just keep eyes down. But then you're a self-absorbed male who is too good to acknowledge the existence of anyone else and are yet another example of toxic masculinity. Or something

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    How life SHOULD work:
    "Nice butt."

Sounds like a typical conversation between me and the Mrs.:laugh:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    So is that an effective pickup line? My wife and I have been married for almost 34 years, and thus I am unfamiliar with what works these days. It just seems like that would tend to get your face slapped, or at least a call to HR, more than it would get you laid.

No. Just an off the cuff example oversimplified for ease of explanation.

Top Bottom