INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    MUr2n6W.jpg

979eedc47da936aee8f0817dc803e76c.jpg

You read that in "morgan freeman" voice didn't you.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior, harassment

A young production assistant thought she had landed the job of her dreams when, in the summer of 2015, she started work on "Going In Style," a bank heist comedy starring Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and Alan Arkin.

But the job quickly devolved into several months of harassment, she told CNN. She alleges that Freeman subjected her to unwanted touching and comments about her figure and clothing on a near-daily basis. Freeman would rest his hand on her lower back or rub her lower back, she said.

In one incident, she said, Freeman "kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear." He never successfully lifted her skirt, she said -- he would touch it and try to lift it, she would move away, and then he'd try again. Eventually, she said, "Alan [Arkin] made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn't know what to say."

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, that sounds like a story that could be corroborated since it is alleged that at least one other person witnessed it. So. Let's hear it.

Also, unrelated. Will men who are harassed by powerful women get a hashtag? Or do we just not give a !GLOCK! because ***** is *****.

Well, you don't hear much about men who are abused by women.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    MUr2n6W.jpg

979eedc47da936aee8f0817dc803e76c.jpg

You read that in "morgan freeman" voice didn't you.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...y-cnn-sexual-harassment-report-152324100.html
    Morgan Freeman demands retraction, apology from CNN over sexual harassment report

“CNN has inflicted serious injury on his reputation and career,” the letter states. “At a minimum, CNN immediately needs to issue a retraction and apologized to Mr. Freeman through the same channels, and with the same level of attention, that is used to unjustly attack him.”

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I honestly don't understand why he is still in the U.S. I really think they should think long and hard (he he) about his bail because now that there are actual criminal charges, I would think this would be a good time to vamoose*. Of course, I am assuming that he has already secreted enough money away to allow him to live his chosen life somewhere without an extradition treaty, though reliably bribable despots are getting harder and harder (he he) to find.

*not legal advice

Top Bottom