• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    See, I don’t know. I’m not a statistician, but just walking around anywhere during the summer tells you that women are WAY more likely to wear revealing clothing than men. You’re not going to convince me that it’s all for comfort. It’s because they want the attention and they’re in a constant competition with every other woman for that attention. They want it both ways. They want to look/feel sexy whenever they want to while simultaneously being able to say, “Don’t look at me, creep”

Oh, yeah. Women do wear revealing clothing. And to what extent it is to troll other women, I'm not sure, but at least a little, compared with also doing it to attract men. And, we're talking about physical contact. For most women generally, physical contact is more desirable in a relationship than it is with men.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Oh, yeah. Women do wear revealing clothing. And to what extent it is to troll other women, I'm not sure, but at least a little, compared with also doing it to attract men. And, we're talking about physical contact. For most women generally, physical contact is more desirable in a relationship than it is with men.

Dave Chappelle has a funny bit about wearing a cop’s uniform and women dressing like...well...you know.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Its not groping when the women-folk do it.
    tonganoilman-e1470669605658.jpg

For the most part when some hot female teacher is banging some teenage boy everyone snickers and smiles with a wink. A male teacher hooking up with a young girl is rape.

I see a lot of wedding rings on that guys chest.

Must be some of that new math they are teaching now, Cougar Math.

73d6f0a20870d1f10247db780c70ec9edebe8b3f434050882a893d5264ba69f5_1.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Meh, things are always going to be different for men and women regardless of how homogenized the SJW people want things to be. It's been that way since time began.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Meh, things are always going to be different for men and women regardless of how homogenized the SJW people want things to be. It's been that way since time began.

I agree, and if the women folk would quit puttin' on shoes and leaving the kitchen, there wouldn't be all this uproar!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Vanessa Williams was just on Dr. Oz, praising the #MeToo movement. I know some of y'all are old enough to remember when she was in Penthouse magazine with her face buried in another woman's crotch. I'm assuming she was payed for that. I guess it's okay to be exploited if the money is right.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The awards are just a circle jerk anyway. The only people who care are the artists themselves and people who are star-struck.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The awards are just a circle jerk anyway. The only people who care are the artists themselves and people who are star-struck.

Well, since the ratings go down, some of the "star struck" would be those same celebrities DVRing themselves, and some of their family.

Top Bottom