• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Well last night's award show was an excellent display of trying to sweep something under the rug.

Yet based on some of the dresses I saw they all still want Hollyweird to be about sex. Saw plenty of dress showing side boob, middle boob (cleavage) and upper thigh. The women who are disgusted that men (and women) judge them by their body still can't resist showing off their bodies.

If these actresses and actors could stick to the things they are really qualified to speak on like science, health, guns, race, politics... After all they are all well documented experts.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So Hollywood is congratulating itself for starting to root out problems everywhere outside of Hollywood started to root out 40 years ago....great.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also

NBC said:
    Yesterday a tweet about the Golden Globes and Oprah Winfrey was sent by a third party agency for NBC Entertainment in real time during the broadcast. It is in reference to a joke made during the monologue and not meant to be a political statement. We have since removed the tweet.

right.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    26219799_1768487029889157_8869903141049567525_n.jpg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Hey, Oprah might have been better than Prez 44 and 45, but it's time for someone who thinks about the country as a whole and not for any particular special interest group....unless that special interest group is the common man.

But, if you give me Oprah vs. say...Rocky Bleier....I'll take Rocky any day.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I dunno, too much great material to use against her... like saying the old whites just gotta die: https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/950456412458639360

You must be new to politics. ;)

To the media and a large percentage of the left and mushy middle, what one said or did in the past only matters if you're a republican. As long as you're mouthing the right thing now and standing on the right side of history now that old stuff is not a issue.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/2550...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
    WALSH: Stop Congratulating Yourselves, Hollywood. You Hypocritical, Self-Serving Cowards.

The viewing audience was subjected to one moralizing lecture after another from people who either participated in, or kept their mouth shut about, Hollywood's sexual assault problem until they had no choice but to speak against it. Now they want us to applaud their courage.

Imagine if Penn State had thrown itself a party months after the Sandusky scandal broke, given itself awards, and wagged its finger at everyone else, scolding us for our failure to defend the innocent.

we should keep in mind that none of the people who took the stage or sat in that auditorium — not a single one of them — spoke out against Hollywood's sex abuse problem prior to October of this past year.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Hey, Oprah might have been better than Prez 44 and 45, but it's time for someone who thinks about the country as a whole and not for any particular special interest group....unless that special interest group is the common man.

But, if you give me Oprah vs. say...Rocky Bleier....I'll take Rocky any day.

Every president needs to think about the country as a whole, consider that not every citizen has the same aspirations and values, and acts accordingly. Certainly there are partisan goals to achieve, but Overton's Window should be strongly accounted. 44 didn't do that. 45 isn't doing that. Oprah never has been that. There's no past, present or future Oprah which could do that.

But anyway, I'm not certain we're capable of voting for that kind of president anyway.

Top Bottom