OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Messaging with my son. He can't paint right now because it is raining there too. At least that gave him time to call Avis and report the damage to the car...stage crew from the block party where he is working backed their dually into the front of the car. Amazingly, they waited for him to show up and got a police report and admitted fault.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just a gentle rain now. Going to go to Rural King to get some oil and out for lunch before we stop for more practice. I plan to kick some butt tomorrow night....we'll see. Playing one of the best teams in the league.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good afternoon all. Maybe enough rain coming in to do some good

Wife made quick run to grocery after church. Her ‘card’ club of girls are arriving tomorrow at 11:30 and she needed more stuff. I got to stay home to put cover on pontoon ( been off a month ), clean the TV screen in living room blow leaves off couple areas while still dry, get lunch fixed. Taking a couple minute break until she texts me that heading home. Blue gill fillets with lemon pepper seasoning, tater tots are ready to go into oven. Yogurt, snickers ice cream, or cookies for desert.

Top Bottom