Merrillville

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Don Hazen, the executive editor of media outlet AlterNet, is being accused of sexual harassment by 5 women journalists

Some say he touched them inappropriately, made unwanted advances, sent explicit emails, and showed them explicit photos

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

"I stayed quiet long enough. Danny Masterson repeatedly raped me. All I seek is justice and to prevent this from ever happening to anyone else as it has for some time. My truth will be heard. I applaud her strength as well."

Repeatedly? Like locked her up and did it many times? Or were all these times spread out over opportunities in between to leave? I mean. C'mon. If it happens once...

Accusations can't just be accusations. There has to be at least a little there, there. Like with Al Franken. There's a photo. He admitted to many of the allegations. So he's kinda shame-worthy. And Roy Moore. The evidence is fairly compelling when combined to his own reaction to the charges. So he's shame-worthy as well. So are the others who've been accused along with at least some evidence other than some woman says so.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Don Hazen, the executive editor of media outlet AlterNet, is being accused of sexual harassment by 5 women journalists

Some say he touched them inappropriately, made unwanted advances, sent explicit emails, and showed them explicit photos

Three of the four, in the workplace, are most always bad. But I have always wondered; how does one discover if an advance is unwanted until the advance has been made?:dunno:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I don't have an "employer".

Game, Set, Match. :rockwoot:

p.-198-1024x655.png

d3bc7fafabfb48aa13d627eaf5a4c597--bachelorette-mug-shots-barbie-bachelorette.jpg

Top Bottom