Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Here's some Fallout 4 gameplay video

https://vid.me/Vw0n

My collector's pip-boy edition should be here next tuesday. took a couple days vacation to play :)

... After looking at this more, I can't help but say I'm really disappointed. There's no lip-syncing with speech... but Bethesda has never been great on that point.

Another notable absence: Shadows. That's huge. The interiors look like a child's dollhouse. Animations are horrendous... just stoic, emotionless, no movement. AI (companion) also looks jittery and "dumb".

Hoping the PC modding community is ready and able to fix some of these issues... but animations are pretty much what they are unfortunately. It's hard to not ask "What have you been working on this whole time, Bethesda?"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Warcraft official movie poster

wgulHP7.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Official Warcraft movie trailer

[video=youtube;2Rxoz13Bthc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rxoz13Bthc[/video]

I haven't followed the franchise since Warcraft III. Is this storyline more like the original WC I/II/III, or WoW? Looks like a good summer tentpole, regardless.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I haven't followed the franchise since Warcraft III. Is this storyline more like the original WC I/II/III, or WoW? Looks like a good summer tentpole, regardless.

It's based on the "Orcs vs Humans" of Warcraft 1. Although they did pepper it with some World of Warcraft asthetics, for those that weren't around to know the first game.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Everybody's thoughts on Halo 5? Almost picked it up but lack of lan co-op and lan multiple/split screen is keeping me from buying it at this time.

Anybody tried the titanfall? Thoughts?

Speedybruin4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Everybody's thoughts on Halo 5? Almost picked it up but lack of lan co-op and lan multiple/split screen is keeping me from buying it at this time.

I haven't played Halo 5 yet, but all of the reviews I read knocked on the same things you did, as well as a weak campaign mode. I still may get it one day used.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Campaign is too short. Story was disappointing. Multiplayer is really good when you're not getting disconnected. But that will probably improve. If you're wanting it for the story/campain, I'd say it's a pass. If you're mostly into multiplayer you'll probably get your money's worth.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    I can't believe they ditched the feature that everybody loves about halo...halo lan parties are a dorm room staple and they screwed it up.

Top Bottom