• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Anyone play Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (the one just released). Has anyone heard anything about it? Is it any good, or just basically the same game with new graphics?

A co-worker says it's awesome, and the zombie gameplay is better then versions past

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    More on this - SJWs are boycotting online outlet "Play Asia" for calling out SJWs as the reason for DOAX3 not coming to the West. It's adorable... they're throwing out all the terms... misogyny, sexist, pedophile, etc...

However, Yiannopolous' Law of Heckle Shekels rings true again... as the silly SJW boycott turns into massive consumer support for Play-Asia.

Other Devs are offering Koei Tecmo $1 million for the rights to publish the game in America.

Play-Asia Decries SJW Nonsense, Receives SJW Nonsense

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    I just picked up Fallout 4 and is installing now. Hopefully I like it never played a Fallout game. Hope this gtx970 that GpIA7R hooked me up with pays off.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just picked up Fallout 4 and is installing now. Hopefully I like it never played a Fallout game. Hope this gtx970 that GpIA7R hooked me up with pays off.

It's pretty easy to get into, doesn't require much knowledge of previous games... stands up on it's own.

I'm using the same card in my rig, runs everything great at Ultra settings, never seen a hiccup!

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Not sure on PC version, but I got fallout 3 for free included with my fallout 4 purchase....and I hear rumors of 7 FREE DLC for console around Christmas time involving extra weapons, the ability to make your own bullets, map expansion, etc....

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville
    Not sure on PC version, but I got fallout 3 for free included with my fallout 4 purchase....and I hear rumors of 7 FREE DLC for console around Christmas time involving extra weapons, the ability to make your own bullets, map expansion, etc....

Look's like it is only for Xbox

Top Bottom