• ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal
    [video=youtube;vlB_p6efzeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlB_p6efzeo[/video]

Star Wars Battlefront beta came out today been watching some streams on twitch.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal
    [video=youtube;vlB_p6efzeo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlB_p6efzeo[/video]

Star Wars Battlefront beta came out today been watching some streams on twitch.

I lost interest when I got Far Cry 3... All the talk about it being so open world and all, then you fail or get penalized when you leave the "mission area"...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Looks like it did. US PS4 getting $50 price reduction

PS4 Price Cut in US and Canada | The Escapist

That needed to happen. I have both a PS4 and xbone and I like the PS4 at least $50 more than the xbone. But they're both too expensive. Hopefully XBox will get much better now that they have a new bossman. Unless the new bossman continues the traditional M$/B$.

Oh, and on a different subject Star Wars Battlefront beta looks pretty ****ing awesome on PS4. It's a little glitchy, and it's way *too* much more fun to play on the dark side that it should be.

I expect the glitches to be fixed in the release, and of course they'll have to even up the sides. Lots of fun playing as Vader when you're lucky enough to find the power up. Of course Luke Skywalker looks like a *****.

Still haven't gotten the hang of dog-fighting. I get wrecked almost from start.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I lost interest when I got Far Cry 3... All the talk about it being so open world and all, then you fail or get penalized when you leave the "mission area"...

I loved farcry 3! The ink monster boss battle was one of the greatest things I have seen in a video game. I do not remember getting dinged for leaving the "mission area" except during missions that had a specific area. Most of the time I thought it was wide open.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Destiny has become so much fun. I'm almost through all of the standard quests on my Warlock. Working on getting the 3 exotic swords on that character (per a reddit post). Once that happens, I'm grinding for 310 to get hard mode ready.

As an aside, the more I read the grimoire, the more I have a feeling that Marathon, Halo, and Destiny are all in the same universe. The 3 AI's from marathon sounds an AWFUL lot like the warminds from Destiny. The traveller sounds an awful lot like the didact's cryptum. Terraforming mars? That happened prior to marathon, and also in the halo lore. Just how it all fits together is my question...

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Been messing with the SW:Battlefront open beta the last couple of days. Outstanding so far with one main issue...

Graphics are outstanding so far, and no lag, and almost every part of the map is accessible (none of that "knee high rocks stopping you" crap)

Balance seems decent... Most of my matches have been won with experience and/or teamwork, not by OP weapons...

HACKERS seem rampant... with a beta, that's already disappointing... Had a 10 minute multiplayer match, one enemy team member had 80+ kills, 1 death, every time he killed me it was an insta-headshot, often through objects... Zapped the fun right out of that match... I'm hoping when all the features are available they'll have some sort of block list where you can add a name and it skips any match that has them in it...

Got a little bit yet to decide on whether I want to pony up and pre-order, so we'll see. Think the open beta ends tomorrow...

jfed85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 16, 2008
    I decided this weekend to pick up a Wii U to compliment my PS4. I know the Wii U lacks 3rd party support and isn't as hardcore of a gaming system as PS4 or Xbox One, but I am having a blast with super Mario world 3d, Mario kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: tropical freeze, and all the other Nintendo titles. The main driving force to getting it was the Nintendo titles as well as the ability to download all the classics from nes, snes, n64, etc. Im having a lot of fun with the Wii U so far. I also enjoy being able to play the games right on the controller screen while the wife and kid watch whatever it is they want to watch.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Been messing with the SW:Battlefront open beta the last couple of days. Outstanding so far with one main issue...

Graphics are outstanding so far, and no lag, and almost every part of the map is accessible (none of that "knee high rocks stopping you" crap)

Balance seems decent... Most of my matches have been won with experience and/or teamwork, not by OP weapons...

HACKERS seem rampant... with a beta, that's already disappointing... Had a 10 minute multiplayer match, one enemy team member had 80+ kills, 1 death, every time he killed me it was an insta-headshot, often through objects... Zapped the fun right out of that match... I'm hoping when all the features are available they'll have some sort of block list where you can add a name and it skips any match that has them in it...

Got a little bit yet to decide on whether I want to pony up and pre-order, so we'll see. Think the open beta ends tomorrow...

I will most likely buy this. Not sure when though. I might wait until the price drops, depending how soon I get bored with other games. It was a lot of fun. I did not have any issues with hackers but I probably spent at most 10 hours on it. I'd be playing it now but my son's playing Madden 15 on one system and my wife's playing Uncharted-Nathan Drake collection on the other.

I decided this weekend to pick up a Wii U to compliment my PS4. I know the Wii U lacks 3rd party support and isn't as hardcore of a gaming system as PS4 or Xbox One, but I am having a blast with super Mario world 3d, Mario kart 8, Donkey Kong Country: tropical freeze, and all the other Nintendo titles. The main driving force to getting it was the Nintendo titles as well as the ability to download all the classics from nes, snes, n64, etc. Im having a lot of fun with the Wii U so far. I also enjoy being able to play the games right on the controller screen while the wife and kid watch whatever it is they want to watch.

It's worth having. I really enjoy playing some of the classics every now and again.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Armored Warfare is finally in Open Beta, and anyone can download and play it for free now. It's like World of Tanks, but with modern vehicles, and a nice little PvE mode to offset the normal PvP maps.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I'm still running around in Witcher 3 main story.... level 32 and I think I am finally nearing the end.. Must...complete... all ...... quests..........

One Shot One Kill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    Near The Dunes
    I'm still running around in Witcher 3 main story.... level 32 and I think I am finally nearing the end.. Must...complete... all ...... quests........
    +1, game combines Red dead and Skyrim like gameplay to make it one of top favorites I've played so far.
    I'm lvl 33, finishing up the main quest to start the new dlc.
    Btw if you have the expansion or bought the dlc, you can get 2 gwent (Scoa'tal and monsters) decks shipped for $16 while available.
    Redeem Gwent

Top Bottom