• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Angry Pirate

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    I'm as slow at gaming lately as I am posting to the site. Just built a gaming PC back during the summer and spent the last 4 hours on GTA V. Haven't gamed that long since I don't know when.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My Fallout 4 Pip-boy collector's edition arrives tomorrow. Now the decision to leave it sealed and make 5x the investment on it a couple years down the line... or crack it open.

Already have the game installed. Unlocks in about an hour here.

Reviews ranged between 8.5 and 9.5. Most criticism (rightfully so) on the lack of shadows, stale animations, no lip-syncing.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    My Fallout 4 Pip-boy collector's edition arrives tomorrow. Now the decision to leave it sealed and make 5x the investment on it a couple years down the line... or crack it open.

Already have the game installed. Unlocks in about an hour here.

Reviews ranged between 8.5 and 9.5. Most criticism (rightfully so) on the lack of shadows, stale animations, no lip-syncing.

This is one of those games I'm probably going to wait until the price drops. Give it some time and see what people think. I'll be expecting a full review from you. :cool:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I haven't followed the franchise since Warcraft III. Is this storyline more like the original WC I/II/III, or WoW? Looks like a good summer tentpole, regardless.

Someone compiled some comparisons between areas in the movie, and World of Warcraft

UfU0ynW.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What are you seeing for offers? It's time for me to bump up too

PS4 recently dropped their price by $50 but I'll bet Sony will have some decent holiday deals. I'm very happy with mine. I also have a XBONE and I much prefer the PS4.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    WM will have a 500GB ps4 with 3 of the uncharted games for $299.

If you like the Uncharted series, that's a pretty good deal. I had played the 3 versions on PS3 and we bought my son the The Nathan Drake Collection for his birthday (we don't have the old PS3 hooked up anymore). I guess I need to sell the PS3 games. Anyway the remastering is noticeable on the PS4 version. Of course, the story is really good if you like that genre.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Been spending a lot of free hours in Fallout 4 lately... Especially in the settlement workshop mode...

They really need to work on the structure construction aspect, Such as multiple types of walls with no corner pieces to connect them, and they'll "snap to" each other in-line, but not at a 90 degree angle. Same with a lot of the fence pieces. Hard to make a believable defense arrangement with gaps at the corners...

And so far the weapon and armor construction is only upgrades of items you have, no construction from scratch of new types, or plans for new types you haven't found yet, unless I just haven't stumbled across that aspect yet...

You can make generators, radio transmitters, switches, pressure plates, laser turrets, etc, but not simple melee weapons or firearms from scratch? C'mon now!

Top Bottom