Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    "Bumpstocks...?????

...and background checks.

...and red flags.

Red flags being my biggest problem by about 10000%, closely followed by background checks. Bumpstocks I honestly don't care about, but more feel good nonsense legislation that won't change anything is never a good thing as regards 2A, IMO.

The saving grace, and/or good news, is that he hasn't actually attempted any actual legislation on those topics, but simply being a supporter is much more than I'd like to see.

*please excuse my sources. I'm lazy and that's what the search engines cater to. A quote is a quote, so...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I was not disappointed by the "debate".

In fact, I would say it "met expectations".

330,000,000+ individuals in the union and this is what is passed off as the best.

Looks like I will once again be voting Libertarian....not that I had much doubt.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Its a fair criticism. Here is how I see it. I can agree with a goal. Say we both agree having 1 million dollars is good.

That doesn't mean any means used to get it Is good. If 2+2=4 and 3+1=4 then the difference may be in the units.

I am the rarest of breeds right now. An undecided voter. However I am not turned off by Trump. I am turned off by the religious fervor of his supporters. I voted for him the last time mostly because of SCOTUS. That reason, especially if Amy is confirmed is gone.

I'll make it easy on everyone as I do grow weary of the echo chamber anyway.

Churchmouse, please permanently and delete this account.

Thanks

Odd that my comment was the one the tipped the scale since it ended with "Trump talks too much #$%^ too", but... Alright then.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Its a fair criticism. Here is how I see it. I can agree with a goal. Say we both agree having 1 million dollars is good.

That doesn't mean any means used to get it Is good. If 2+2=4 and 3+1=4 then the difference may be in the units.

I am the rarest of breeds right now. An undecided voter. However I am not turned off by Trump. I am turned off by the religious fervor of his supporters. I voted for him the last time mostly because of SCOTUS. That reason, especially if Amy is confirmed is gone.

Thanks

I for one hope you change your mind, sincerely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Green new deal means made in china or europe for Americans to pay for, spending more for less eelctricity. Probably be some new well paying board positions open up once that gets going at companies supplying all that hardware.

The big money wants Uncle Sam back at that world bar buying drinks for the house.

Always follow the money.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Green new deal means made in china or europe for Americans to pay for, spending more for less eelctricity. Probably be some new well paying board positions open up once that gets going at companies supplying all that hardware.

The big money wants Uncle Sam back at that world bar buying drinks for the house.

I hear Hunter Biden is looking for work. ;) He has zero experience in that field, so he'd be perfect!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Thanks

Looks like he can not take rebuttal when the rebuttal is grounded in fact.

Pretty childish way to end his trollish behavior. All he has to do is stop posting. Easy peasy but nnnnnoooooooo, lets make work for the mouse....:):

If you really want to get banned then do it right my brother. None of this is ban worthy.

Well not on my watch anyway.

It is so interesting what these threads bring out. And mind boggling all in the same stroke.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom