• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Ok. We can throw the Republican senate in there.

Remind me again which branch has veto authority?

And if he vetoed the spending, who would be blamed for "not caring about the American people that have been devastated by the Corona virus!" :runaway: The man can't win, no matter what he does. So what do you propose? And keep in mind that most of the recent spending bills originated in the Democrat-controlled House, not the Senate.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If he was using Samsung Galaxy Beans, I need to talk to his handlers. I can't keep them from falling out and keep from blocking the sound.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And if he vetoed the spending, who would be blamed for "not caring about the American people that have been devastated by the Corona virus!" :runaway: The man can't win, no matter what he does. So what do you propose? And keep in mind that most of the recent spending bills originated in the Democrat-controlled House, not the Senate.

You ignore the Senate and if your answer is the same then my answer is you are basically saying the Republicans and Trump are just regular politicians. Do what you have to do to get elected.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Give him the line item veto

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Dude, you're high!

Chuck Norris for moderator

I already received a rep comment for suggesting that my plan was solid, but Chuck Norris needed to be a candidate. Apparently you're only pro-Norris to a point...

Now I suspect you to be a communist.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    The human body frame is an excellent starting point for building a female. That doesn't mean id screw them all.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    You and I define framework very differently.

On this one it sounds like you can't call out a guy that is trying to have his cake while also eating it. Biden is very clearly saying "I like the Green New Deal" and then very clearly said "I don't support the Green New Deal". He wanted to just hop skip and jump past an economy crushing bit of legislation in a debate while telling his constituents that he still supports it.

I don't like it when Trump doubles talks either. His 2A record is the best evidence of that which I can think of.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    On this one it sounds like you can't call out a guy that is trying to have his cake while also eating it. Biden is very clearly saying "I like the Green New Deal" and then very clearly said "I don't support the Green New Deal". He wanted to just hop skip and jump past an economy crushing bit of legislation in a debate while telling his constituents that he still supports it.

I don't like it when Trump doubles talks either. His 2A record is the best evidence of that which I can think of.

"Bumpstocks...?????

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You ignore the Senate and if your answer is the same then my answer is you are basically saying the Republicans and Trump are just regular politicians. Do what you have to do to get elected.

As for senators? I agree, absolutely. As for Trump? He's no regular politician. Thankfully. :)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

Its a fair criticism. Here is how I see it. I can agree with a goal. Say we both agree having 1 million dollars is good.

That doesn't mean any means used to get it Is good. If 2+2=4 and 3+1=4 then the difference may be in the units.

I am the rarest of breeds right now. An undecided voter. However I am not turned off by Trump. I am turned off by the religious fervor of his supporters. I voted for him the last time mostly because of SCOTUS. That reason, especially if Amy is confirmed is gone.

I'll make it easy on everyone as I do grow weary of the echo chamber anyway.

Churchmouse, please permanently and delete this account.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom