• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    No way I am banning him. Not unless he calls me a bully. Then its on.
    Fos didn’t strike me as the type to get upset easily. I really didn’t see that coming. Hope he cools off and returns, I liked talking to him... even when we disagree he’s always polite and articulate. He’ll be back, he loves us

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Fos didn’t strike me as the type to get upset easily. I really didn’t see that coming. Hope he cools off and returns, I liked talking to him... even when we disagree he’s always polite and articulate. He’ll be back, he loves us

He has been pushing in this direction for a bit. But I have not seen him so stuck on something that was so obviously not the reality he was pushing and pushing hard. It was odd. If you listen to how Tony Katz and Dana L. dissected the debate you would realize Joe was totally lost. He never really answered anything he was asked directly. Wallace had his back and spoon fed him soft ball questions most of the 90 minutes.

I pulled his personal info from respect.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    He has been pushing in this direction for a bit. But I have not seen him so stuck on something that was so obviously not the reality he was pushing and pushing hard. It was odd. If you listen to how Tony Katz and Dana L. dissected the debate you would realize Joe was totally lost. He never really answered anything he was asked directly. Wallace had his back and spoon fed him soft ball questions most of the 90 minutes.

I pulled his personal info from respect.
    I saw a video earlier of the questions from this year and 2016. They were almost the exact same questions, adding in covid. All the questions were to benefit democrat talking points. Not once did wallace ask about Antifa, BLM, Hunter Biden, etc. The only tough questions joe was asked came from trump. Then every time Trump began making a good argument, Wallace stopped him.

But ya, all the interactions I’ve had with fos he seemed like a stand up guy. Hope he cools off and comes back, we all get riled up sometimes... it happens, especially with politics

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I saw a video earlier of the questions from this year and 2016. They were almost the exact same questions, adding in covid. All the questions were to benefit democrat talking points. Not once did wallace ask about Antifa, BLM, Hunter Biden, etc. The only tough questions joe was asked came from trump. Then every time Trump began making a good argument, Wallace stopped him.

But ya, all the interactions I’ve had with fos he seemed like a stand up guy. Hope he cools off and comes back, we all get riled up sometimes... it happens, especially with politics

Wallace did ask Biden about BLM and Joe decided that there was not enough time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Yes we are all on edge right now and trust that this is by design.
    I will admit my give a damn is near totally off the rails.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

Whenever I've had my fill of the banter I usually just take a break from it all. I don't go out in any dramatic fashion. I just stop posting for awhile.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Whenever I've had my fill of the banter I usually just take a break from it all. I don't go out in any dramatic fashion. I just stop posting for awhile.
    Same here. I’ve had a couple moments where i decided to take a couple days away. It never lasts long, INGO is like an addictive drug.

Speaking of taking a break, GPIAR still not coming around or what? I figured after the debate he would have chimed in at least once. I miss his gaming updates

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Same here. I’ve had a couple moments where i decided to take a couple days away. It never lasts long, INGO is like an addictive drug.

Speaking of taking a break, GPIAR still not coming around or what? I figured after the debate he would have chimed in at least once. I miss his gaming updates

I sent him a couple of PM's and an e-mail to no response. He has been logged on recently but he must be over the negativity he got for sharing so many hot topics. A lot of semi dog piles.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I like Gwen.

Me too! We can be besties!

The truth is that song was just too good to refuse for the situation... He ain't no holla back girl. :nono:

I normally radically over-participate on INGO in times of not getting other things done... Then I ghost for awhile so I can get things done. CM's bullying has only be the reason once. ;)

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    I really dislike being interrupted during a conversation, so I did not appreciate Trump's disruptions. I understand Biden also did some of that, but most of what I watched came from Trump. I finally stopped watching, couldn't handle it. He has got to be turning some undecided voters off with that crap, he is an egotistical *******. Like the way he said he brought football back, him, personally. Even if he did, saying it the way he did just turns people off. He's lucky this isn't just about him, because he isn't worth it. I wish Pence would have had a chance to win, that's a guy with class. But I doubt he would have a chance, he's too nice.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Like you said, the demographics of twitter is majority democrat leaning, younger people. For any poll on twitter to have such a high percentage of trump over Biden is pretty reassuring. Not to mention most twitter users are in coastal states, according to stats I’ve seen.

I'm looking at it the other way that only "the olds" even knew about the poll, or we would have gotten crushed like Opera's thong.

We'll see. I'm voting Trump regardless unless the 3rd party actually starts making some big steam, and fast.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I really dislike being interrupted during a conversation, so I did not appreciate Trump's disruptions. I understand Biden also did some of that, but most of what I watched came from Trump. I finally stopped watching, couldn't handle it. He has got to be turning some undecided voters off with that crap, he is an egotistical *******. Like the way he said he brought football back, him, personally. Even if he did, saying it the way he did just turns people off. He's lucky this isn't just about him, because he isn't worth it. I wish Pence would have had a chance to win, that's a guy with class. But I doubt he would have a chance, he's too nice.

Yep... I said the same thing earlier. The guy just cannot give a statement without stopping to pat himself on the back. POBs only mean something when they come from someone else. I'd give him a Max's POB of the week if he needs one to run is campaign on so he doesn't have to do it himself.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Trump is a bully. Thats how he gets things done. In this current political climate nice/class people are eaten alive.
    Yeah he was disruptive but seriously, he was asking the hard questions and pushing for answers over Wallace holding Bumbling Joe's hand. Look past the boisterous attitude at what he was saying.

If that turns you off then I really hope you are in a minority. No knock on you personally sir but these are hard times calling for hard people.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11
    Top Bottom