• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Pretty childish way to end his trollish behavior. All he has to do is stop posting. Easy peasy but nnnnnoooooooo, lets make work for the mouse....:):

I was actually supporting him about half the time. I sincerely didn't expect a rage quit, at least not based on anything I said.

BUT... This is evidence of what I claimed to want to do earlier, which is stay out of the politics forum. Just too much fun to do so today, I guess.

Anyhow, at the very least I hope he comes back to edit out his email address. The web crawlers will latch on to that in a heartbeat and his junkmail will go exponential. As you said, just quit posting. The PM system will still work.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Bah! I missed a trick. I should have said I've never tried someone else's ear before...

Nobody likes a braggart. :): And here... these might come in handy.

iu

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was actually supporting him about half the time. I sincerely didn't expect a rage quit, at least not based on anything I said.

BUT... This is evidence of what I claimed to want to do earlier, which is stay out of the politics forum. Just too much fun to do so today, I guess.

Anyhow, at the very least I hope he comes back to edit out his email address. The web crawlers will latch on to that in a heartbeat and his junkmail will go exponential. As you said, just quit posting. The PM system will still work.

Thats why I left it up. Make work for me.......:):

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Another conspiracy is born! Politics, the new religion.

You have seen the photos of wires coming out of Bidens jacket, a small black object hanging from his sleeve, the video of his nonsensical comment just as being given a question, does this not meet the preponderance of the evidence evidentiary standard?

I say it does...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Its a fair criticism. Here is how I see it. I can agree with a goal. Say we both agree having 1 million dollars is good.

That doesn't mean any means used to get it Is good. If 2+2=4 and 3+1=4 then the difference may be in the units.

I am the rarest of breeds right now. An undecided voter. However I am not turned off by Trump. I am turned off by the religious fervor of his supporters. I voted for him the last time mostly because of SCOTUS. That reason, especially if Amy is confirmed is gone.

I'll make it easy on everyone as I do grow weary of the echo chamber anyway.

Churchmouse, please permanently and delete this account.

Thanks

It is likely the next presidential term will replace another one or two. Might replace Beyer with another Trump judge and Thomas with a younger model, like the Kentucky AG. If this can happen the court will be shaped for 25 years...

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ok, what did ya’ll do? Why is Foszoe walking out the door? He’s good people.
    I think he said there is to much echo in here for him. He left his forwarding address though. I'm sure he'd love to hear from you.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    CSPAN poll on twitter asking who won the debate. 2 hours left in the poll, 280,000 votes.

68% Trump
    20% Biden
    10% None of the above
    2% Unsure

:rockwoot:

Latino poll last night had 66% saying trump won. Amazing what polls look like when the general public can participate.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    CSPAN poll on twitter asking who won the debate. 2 hours left in the poll, 280,000 votes.

68% Trump
    20% Biden
    10% None of the above
    2% Unsure

:rockwoot:

Latino poll last night had 66% saying trump won. Amazing what polls look like when the general public can participate.
    Must be all those white supremacists. They even high jacked the Latino poll.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Political polls page has over 300,000 votes.
    Trump 62%
    Biden 22%

It seems the general public isn’t as gullible as media seems to think we are.

Or... The general public has no idea that poll exists and weirdo fringe elements of the right (like we gun forum folks) are much better at communicating the message to go vote in an obscure CSPAN Twitter poll. I'm going to guess the typical Twit can't even spell CSPAN.

For reference, Twitter has over 140 million daily active users and 330 million monthly users. A poll with 300,000 votes is legitimately a sample size so small that it's statistically irrelevant. I double down on that when I consider that Twitter is massive on a global scale, it's packed almost to the brim with leftists, and the average user age is 65% under 34 which isn't exactly a stronghold demographic for conservatives.

Granted, 300k people is a s***ton more than CNN bothered to poll for their interpretation of the result. The called a whopping 568 people. :laugh:

So, maybe half empty, maybe half full? Either way... :40oz:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Or... The general public has no idea that poll exists and weirdo fringe elements of the right (like we gun forum folks) are much better at communicating the message to go vote in an obscure CSPAN Twitter poll. I'm going to guess the typical Twit can't even spell CSPAN.

For reference, Twitter has over 140 million daily active users and 330 million monthly users. A poll with 300,000 votes is legitimately a sample size so small that it's statistically irrelevant. I double down on that when I consider that Twitter is massive on a global scale, it's packed almost to the brim with leftists, and the average user age is 65% under 34 which isn't exactly a stronghold demographic for conservatives.

Granted, 300k people is a s***ton more than CNN bothered to poll for their interpretation of the result. The called a whopping 568 people. :laugh:

So, maybe half empty, maybe half full? Either way... :40oz:

Like you said, the demographics of twitter is majority democrat leaning, younger people. For any poll on twitter to have such a high percentage of trump over Biden is pretty reassuring. Not to mention most twitter users are in coastal states, according to stats I’ve seen.

Top Bottom