Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ""16 ppl arrested on suspicion of looting truck filed w/ hair weaves, alcohol &?boxed shoes, gas can in bed of truck #Fergsuon New Halls Ferry.""

Hair weaves, alcohol and shoes... nice! I mean, just because they're lawless looters doesn't mean they don't want to look good.

[video=youtube;9ogQ0uge06o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ogQ0uge06o[/video]

Toleration of this type of nonsense and related activities are why we are in this position as a country.
    **** your liberal conflict resolution.

Last edited:

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I was gonna stay up and watch the riots, just so I could make fun of the idiots looting, but I just can't stand to watch that kind of criminal behavior. If I had a business I'd be in my store. armed, waiting. I get up to find a dozen business owners having to deal with burned down buildings, Lord knows how many others looted. Insane. Glad I don't live in this kind of area.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Unexpected lesson learned:

Korean store owners in Los Angeles are apparently more effective at protecting their own property and lives than are people who are being paid by the state and towns in Missouri to do pretty much the same thing.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The wife has the Today Show on and they've got a poll going as to whether the GJ made the right decision. I think they're a bit surprise, I know I was, that 79% of their audience said "yes".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was gonna stay up and watch the riots, just so I could make fun of the idiots looting, but I just can't stand to watch that kind of criminal behavior. If I had a business I'd be in my store. armed, waiting. I get up to find a dozen business owners having to deal with burned down buildings, Lord knows how many others looted. Insane. Glad I don't live in this kind of area.

The authority's knew this was going to happen. They knew when and where. For fear of media/social racial labeling and reprisal they did nothing until it got a good start.
    These people are not held to any standards we are. I grow so weary of this.
    Leaches/cockroaches and animals acting the part.

Those with signs were not the problem. Those who did the destruction and looting/shooting at authority's are the problem.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    The wife has the Today Show on and they've got a poll going as to whether the GJ made the right decision. I think they're a bit surprise, I know I was, that 79% of their audience said "yes".

Good. People are sick of having to tolerate criminal behavior.
    That nonsense needs to stop.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The media is complicit in keeping this alive.

Yeah...There's a huge population out there that do not understand self defense and cannot accept the fact there can be times when lethal force is necessary--even if one side doesn't have a gun. Flipping back and forth, watching the events transpire last night, there's civic leaders, lawyers, etc. that are perpetuating false narratives.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah...There's a huge population out there that do not understand self defense and cannot accept the fact there can be times when lethal force is necessary--even if one side doesn't have a gun. Flipping back and forth, watching the events transpire last night, there's civic leaders, lawyers, etc. that are perpetuating false narratives.

Like our dear friends and advantage takers Rev. Jackson/Al Sharpton these people seize these opportunity's to get some air time. It is a revenue stream for them.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

The real question is why do 79% of the Today Shows audience stick around to watch that show since they apparently don't buy the media line.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Like our dear friends and advantage takers Rev. Jackson/Al Sharpton these people seize these opportunity's to get some air time. It is a revenue stream for them.

I'm kind of surprised they weren't there last night. Of course Al's probably busy figuring out how to pay all those back taxes.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There is nothing for them there right now. The locals have all this under control.........:dunno:

The PC double standards we are living with will be the end of us.

They probably would have revealed how little influence they actually have had they been there. On the other hand, there's a possibility they knew this would happen and believe it's justified.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This was going to happen regardless of the decision.
    The facts simply don't matter. This has little to nothing to do with mike brown.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom