Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Al was busy in NYC trying to stir things up there. Why should the folks in "flyover country" have all the fun?

Bigger market in NY

I am in no way against protests for a just cause.

Riots/destruction and looting are in no way a just cause.

Again, authority's knew this was ready to go. They knew when, they knew where. Yet, they had no control over the mayhem.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    vCeXHg5.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I still cannot, out of all of this, tease out what "they" want changed. It seems to me, they need to look in a mirror and do a bit of sellf examination.

There is no clear defined answer we as a society will understand.
    "They" want free reign. Live as they will with no reprisal.
    Do as they please when they please to whom they please. This is obvious to me by the actions of the thieves villeins and rioting nut bags.
    Again.....Protest is not the real issue even though their is nothing to protest about. They as a culture (sub-culture) have been drinking the oppressed :koolaid: for so long they do not believe our social structure and laws apply to them. This opinion has been formed by conversation and observation over several years. This does not only apply to those of color. There is a sub-culture in our race that see's the world through the same mind set.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Exactly. Behaving in what for many is perceived as stereotypical behavior to protest against being stereotyped is like screwing to promote virginity.

As with any group of "Children"......they push, we bend, they push more and we respond by bending again. The more you allow the more they take.
    We have been bending over for so long now in the name of things we (currently bending) had zero to do with we have lost sight of what is reasonable and proper. The "Children" continue to push as that is the way of things.
    This all needs to stop. We do not owe anything. That debt has been paid. And repaid.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    There is no clear defined answer we as a society will understand.
    "They" want free reign. Live as they will with no reprisal.
    Do as they please when they please to whom they please. This is obvious to me by the actions of the thieves villeins and rioting nut bags.
    Again.....Protest is not the real issue even though their is nothing to protest about. They as a culture (sub-culture) have been drinking the oppressed :koolaid: for so long they do not believe our social structure and laws apply to them. This opinion has been formed by conversation and observation over several years. This does not only apply to those of color. There is a sub-culture in our race that see's the world through the same mind set.

Some of INGO's own such believers have maintained their distance from this thread, I can't help but notice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    As with any group of "Children"......they push, we bend, they push more and we respond by bending again. The more you allow the more they take.
    We have been bending over for so long now in the name of things we (currently bending) had zero to do with we have lost sight of what is reasonable and proper. The "Children" continue to push as that is the way of things.
    This all needs to stop. We do not owe anything. That debt has been paid. And repaid.

Couldn't agree more. In fact it could be argued that by behaving in this manner, they are racking up a debt that they will owe to the rest of society. Will the children, grandchildren and great great grandchildren be held accountable for the sins of their ancestors that are being committed today?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Couldn't agree more. In fact it could be argued that by behaving in this manner, they are racking up a debt that they will owe to the rest of society.

And repay with what.........just saying.

After generations of doing nothing and expecting everything this will not change with out reprisal.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And repay with what.........just saying.

After generations of doing nothing and expecting everything this will not change with out reprisal.

I would settle for repayment by behaving in a civil manner, being productive members of society and abiding by the rule of law. Maybe that's asking too much? :dunno:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm going to harp on this as long as I have to. The chaos and violence is being carried out by a comparatively few people. It would be prudent to refrain from making broad societal conclusions based on these miscreants.

More troubling is the apparent white guilt which is so racist that it calls upon us to understand why the worst of these idiots are justified.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm going to harp on this as long as I have to. The chaos and violence is being carried out by a comparatively few people. It would be prudent to refrain from making broad societal conclusions based on these miscreants.

More troubling is the apparent white guilt which is so racist that it calls upon us to understand why the worst of these idiots are justified.

Please note I did not use the big brush in my statement. Not every person of color in the area is out there. I do understand but all of those in the streets are out there to push a cultural driven agenda. Mr. Brown has been proven to be wrong and they are not in acceptance of the systems judgement. They were ready to roll regardless as the stage is theirs right now.
    They are riding on the white guilt wave of emotion.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

True. The violence and chaos ARE being carried out by comparatively few people. However, those few have the support (explicit and implicit) of many by a) expressing support of this behavior (explicit) and b) not not condemning the behavior and seeking redress for those injured by the behavior (implicit). "Asking for calm" is not condemnation.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Like our dear friends and advantage takers Rev. Jackson/Al Sharpton these people seize these opportunity's to get some air time. It is a revenue stream for them.
    there is a reason I call them poverty pimps.

Don't kid yourself. Their mindset/opinion is rather widespread.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Now they are mad that they don't have a store to get Thanksgiving food at........idiots! I am tired of hearing how 95% are good people and 5% are causing trouble. The way I was brought up....that 95% would dictate how that 5% acted......anything less makes them a part of the problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom