Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Wow... I started trying to catch up from where I left off last night, but I think that will be futile, so Ima just gonna jump back in here. Had the tv on when I went to sleep last night and woke up just long enough to hear that the bedlam was starting. Saw some chick on the local news all tearful saying, "When's it going to stop?!" To that I say, it will stop when people stop acting like complete asses and criminals.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Guys!

Don't think of it as simple stupid and dumb destruction of a city.

Think of it is securing future jobs that will be created in the rebuild.

These guys are smart...

(Its 5AM, I'm tired. You decide if I am sarcastic or not...)

Right! Just creating some of those "shovel ready jobs" we used to hear about I guess. :)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Several news crews reporting being hit in the head with rocks by protesters. Will our usual "defenders of justice" be along to condemn that? Or is that only a bad thing when police confront news crews?

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Right! Just creating some of those "shovel ready jobs" we used to hear about I guess. :)

Plus, the fires keep you warm!

Here is all the evidence collected. I read through a couple FBI interviews (my god they say 'um' a lot) and skimmed some other stuff. Very thorough. http://apps.stlpublicradio.org/ferguson-project/evidence.html

I'm surprised this is all still going on. It's 4AM in Missouri and it seems like the police are purposely under-equipped. I've heard several times on the scanner that they're withdrawling, moving back, etc. In August they seemed a lot more prepared. Why are they letting these idiots run rampant? Is it fear that if they go in and start taking care of business that it will escalate further? What?

I'm very conflicted here because I'm pretty against the militarization of our police force as we have solider looking dudes kicking down doors to serve a basic search warrants and shooting your dog and grandpa because he has a remote control in his hand. But for this, where are they? Nowhere. Who is in charge anyhow? I always said that I'm okay with police acting like soldiers if they enter actual areas that look like warzones. Fighting inner city gangs. And taking out the trash when it comes to stuff like Ferguson.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Plus, the fires keep you warm!

Here is all the evidence collected. I read through a couple FBI interviews (my god they say 'um' a lot) and skimmed some other stuff. Very thorough. http://apps.stlpublicradio.org/ferguson-project/evidence.html

I'm surprised this is all still going on. It's 4AM in Missouri and it seems like the police are purposely under-equipped. I've heard several times on the scanner that they're withdrawling, moving back, etc. In August they seemed a lot more prepared. Why are they letting these idiots run rampant? Is it fear that if they go in and start taking care of business that it will escalate further? What?

I'm very conflicted here because I'm pretty against the militarization of our police force as we have solider looking dudes kicking down doors to serve a basic search warrants and shooting your dog and grandpa because he has a remote control in his hand. But for this, where are they? Nowhere. Who is in charge anyhow? I always said that I'm okay with police acting like soldiers if they enter actual areas that look like warzones. Fighting inner city gangs. And taking out the trash when it comes to stuff like Ferguson.
    Don't you remember? The protesters presented a list of acceptable "Rules of Engagement" and part of those rules were that the police were NOT to be properly equipped. As is usual when you bargain with the devil, the devil gets the better end of the bargain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom