Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Now they are mad that they don't have a store to get Thanksgiving food at........idiots! I am tired of hearing how 95% are good people and 5% are causing trouble. The way I was brought up....that 95% would dictate how that 5% acted......anything less makes them a part of the problem.

There is an interesting parallel that could be drawn between this situation and the situation with terrorist groups in the Middle East. But I'm not drawing that parallel. Nope, not me... :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Now they are mad that they don't have a store to get Thanksgiving food at........idiots! I am tired of hearing how 95% are good people and 5% are causing trouble. The way I was brought up....that 95% would dictate how that 5% acted......anything less makes them a part of the problem.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Bingo^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    Well just got back to the thread after staying up past midnight to watch the madness. Does anyone have confirmation of the number of people shot, beaten, ect? I assume most everything has died down by now...

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township

You win the internet

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm going to harp on this as long as I have to. The chaos and violence is being carried out by a comparatively few people. It would be prudent to refrain from making broad societal conclusions based on these miscreants.

More troubling is the apparent white guilt which is so racist that it calls upon us to understand why the worst of these idiots are justified.

I find it troubling that for many, their outrage and thirst for unjustified "justice" seems to be solely based on a "us vs. them" mindset.

Last edited:

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I find it troubling that for many, their outrage and thirst for unjustified "justice" is seems to be solely based on a "us vs. them" mindset.

And there in lies the problem.
    In my conversations and observations that is the real issue. We (society) are viewed as the enemy. We have laws and expectations that do not fit a lifestyle chosen by many in that group. We (society in general) are the enemy.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    So to recap...There were more than 80 arrests made in the St. Louis area overnight after protesters fired more than 100 gunshots, burned and looted as many as 25 buildings and vandalized police cars.....

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom