Not open for further replies.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    [video=youtube_share;L9C51OawLFA]http://youtu.be/L9C51OawLFA[/video]

In this clip from 1992, the reporter notes that the cops pulled out of the area to help call the area.

Um...ok.

If you have not already figured it it, you will real soon after the **** hits the fan. You and you alone are responsible for the protection of your loved ones, your property, and yourself.

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    [video=youtube_share;L9C51OawLFA]http://youtu.be/L9C51OawLFA[/video]

In this clip from 1992, the reporter notes that the cops pulled out of the area to help call the area.

Um...ok.

If you have not already figured it it, you will real soon after the **** hits the fan. You and you alone are responsible for the protection of your loved ones, your property, and yourself.

I forget the court case, but there is one that basically says cops have no duty to protect. I tell all the anti-gun people that.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    Not to pick nits, but that sign may make it difficult to defend shooting someone. They can say you wanted to shoot looters, not merely to defend your family.

Assuming the thugs can read.

Hell, a good number if them can't even figure out how to pull their pants over their ass.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    There are already people claiming that the grand jury is a sham and not transparent, despite the fact that this has been one of the most extensive grand jury trials in recent history, with testimony from multiple witnesses, experts and even the officer (with no legal counsel).

There will be rooting and looting no matter the outcome.
    Yep. As I've said elsewhere if there is no conviction they will riot in anger. If there is a conviction they will riot in joy.

I wonder if there will be any companion riots in Chicago, Detroit, or other large cities. I know some miscreants tried to get it going during the initial Ferguson riots, but it didn't take off. I wouldn't put it past them to try again.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN

eacmn_zpsce7e19de.jpg

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Where can I watch a live-stream?

I watched during some of the heated protests earlier this year, and it was better than PPV.

There are some concerns with it being colder out. Cold weather makes it easier to conceal guns and firearms within the crowd. I doubt we'll be seeing as many shirtless and baskball short wearing protesters if things go as expected. Can hide a lot of things in a winter coat.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County

I watched during some of the heated protests earlier this year, and it was better than PPV.

There are some concerns with it being colder out. Cold weather makes it easier to conceal guns and firearms within the crowd. I doubt we'll be seeing as many shirtless and baskball short wearing protesters if things go as expected. Can hide a lot of things in a winter coat.

More clothing means less bullet expansion too. I hope all LEO and military are armed with rifles.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I love reading the Facebook posts and seeing how ignorant they are.

I read a little bit of that page. I think it's a crying shame. Apparently none of them will believe anything they're told unless that cop will be put on trial and face the death penalty. It is my hope that the investigators were fair and honest in that if Brown is a victim, they can demonstrate it and if he was at fault and the cop was defending himself on the other hand, the facts will bear it out. Those protestors have serious rage going on and they don't appear to be rational.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy

I posted a ustream site back in message #152. That site combined about 3 different live streamers. Checked it a bit earlier and evidently there are no live streamers out tonite. This is my go to site.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    They want to made sure someone feels pain. Justified or not. Most will not except the fact that this kid could be a thug.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom