• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Henry

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2014
    Athome
    They want to made sure someone feels pain. Justified or not. Most will not except the fact that this kid could be a thug.

He was a gentle giant. All the media coverage said so...well, at least up to the point the video of him robbing the convenience store came out.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    They were talking about this on the radio during a news break between songs... Seems they got wind of trouble makers gathering and are going to call out the National Guard prior to the release of the grand jury's findings. I'll be watching the riots on the news... if I get bored and nothing else is on.

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    They were talking about this on the radio during a news break between songs... Seems they got wind of trouble makers gathering and are going to call out the National Guard prior to the release of the grand jury's findings. I'll be watching the riots on the news... if I get bored and nothing else is on.

That's gonna go over well... I remember hearing people complaining about the police in riot gear after the riots had started. They'll love having the NG out before it starts. :rolleyes:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Where can I watch a live-stream?

I watched during some of the heated protests earlier this year, and it was better than PPV.

There are some concerns with it being colder out. Cold weather makes it easier to conceal guns and firearms within the crowd. I doubt we'll be seeing as many shirtless and baskball short wearing protesters if things go as expected. Can hide a lot of things in a winter coat.

And makes the use of water cannons all that much more effective. The first wave has to go home or risk hypothermia, the subsequent waves wont be able to stand up and fight because it has become a skating rink. :rockwoot:(slightly purple)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom