• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So James Yeager runs his mouth and gets a literal **** ton of heat over it but this bow tie wearing fruitcake gets to threaten people all he wants without any repercussions ?

Well, Louis does have Secret Service Agents with M110s on his roof. I guess he figures he is well-protected.:D

(He lives down the street from Obama in Kenwood).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    St. Louis Rams players "demonstrate" before game.

St. Louis Police Officers Association condemns Rams? Ferguson gesture | ProFootballTalk

So let me see if I understand this... Players can be penalized for "taunting" another player, but supporting a criminal and figuratively slapping the police in the face in a very public manner is A-OK. :rolleyes: Just speculation on my part, but I'm guessing that the players that were involved didn't make it through college on their good grades.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This is certainly becoming an interesting phenomenon. So the NFL is taking the position that police gunned down an innocent black youth that was on his knees, with his hands up begging to not be shot? That is what the gesture portrays.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    This is certainly becoming an interesting phenomenon. So the NFL is taking the position that police gunned down an innocent black youth that was on his knees, with his hands up begging to not be shot? That is what the gesture portrays.

no one believes the truth......

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

No....the A$$ Hat players are though........Down with the group.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    no one believes the truth......

If it does not fit the lie you tell yourself or the lies you are fed as a culture then no. If it does not fit the narrative or advance the agenda spin/twist and lie. If a lie is told often enough by enough people it becomes the truth.....to them....:koolaid:

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    If it does not fit the lie you tell yourself or the lies you are fed as a culture then no. If it does not fit the narrative or advance the agenda spin/twist and lie. If a lie is told often enough by enough people it becomes the truth.....to them....:koolaid:

yes that is the truth!!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    what you say is the truth....they believe what they want to believe no matter what the truth is....

I was being sarcastic.......If you really look at this all the miss-information clouds the truth. It becomes harder to get the truth and the lazy just drink the available as it is easier than doing the digging.

I like sarcastic.......:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom