• Status
    Not open for further replies.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I was just waiting for this. Officer Wilson submitted his resignation effective immediately from Ferguson PD. As expected Ferguson PD has been receiving threats. Wilson was quoted " I'm not willing to let someone else get hurt because of me". Sigh.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was just waiting for this. Officer Wilson submitted his resignation effective immediately from Ferguson PD. As expected Ferguson PD has been receiving threats. Wilson was quoted " I'm not willing to let someone else get hurt because of me". Sigh.

Keep bending over for these idiots and they will keep pushing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The talking heads were lined on the tube 4 deep on every channel....."Discussing" this topic. A few actually made some sense. The rest.........WTF did they smoke before air time.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Keep bending over for these idiots and they will keep pushing.

Yep, I hate to say it but I had a feeling his career was going to be ruined. His best bet may be to move out of that s******e and start over. Which may not be a bad thing.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The People. And to the 90% of Americans who don't tune in/read the news, the media hears them...

I think the bigger problem is that too few people question what they are fed by the media. They accept all as if it were Gospel, with no analysis or critical thought.

As people fail to exercise their ability to question and discern truth from lie, at some people we'll lose that facility.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    The "expert" that assisted in one of the autopsies is apparently a fraud. The civil lawsuit against Wilson and FPD may not long for this world: CNN: Michael Brown autopsy ?expert? may be a fraud « Hot Air

Some of us pointed this out about three months ago (elsewhere). Nice to see the national media picking up on the story.

And the real kicker: the fraud Parcells conducted the examination two days before Senile Rockstar Baden was even in St. Louis.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan went on a fiery tirade about Ferguson on Saturday — threatening that if the demands of protesters aren’t met, “we’ll tear this ******* country apart!”
    Farrakhan stated in his speech — given at Morgan State University, a black college located in Baltimore, Md. — that violence was justified in response to the decision not to indict officer Darren Wilson and peaceful protests are only in the interest of “white folks.”
    “We going to die anyway. Let’s die for something,” the radical figure told the crowd to roaring applause.
    He even said the parents of teenagers should teach their kids how to throw Molotov cocktails. “Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can. Fight,” the minister advised, and then imitated throwing the explosive device.

Blog: Madness in Ferguson continues

Does anyone think that will help in anyway?I do not.
    I think he should be charged for inciting violence.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan went on a fiery tirade about Ferguson on Saturday — threatening that if the demands of protesters aren’t met, “we’ll tear this ******* country apart!”
    Farrakhan stated in his speech — given at Morgan State University, a black college located in Baltimore, Md. — that violence was justified in response to the decision not to indict officer Darren Wilson and peaceful protests are only in the interest of “white folks.”
    “We going to die anyway. Let’s die for something,” the radical figure told the crowd to roaring applause.
    He even said the parents of teenagers should teach their kids how to throw Molotov cocktails. “Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can. Fight,” the minister advised, and then imitated throwing the explosive device.

Sounds like Domestic Terrorism to me.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I think the bigger problem is that too few people question what they are fed by the media. They accept all as if it were Gospel, with no analysis or critical thought.

As people fail to exercise their ability to question and discern truth from lie, at some people we'll lose that facility.

If the media tells me the sun is rising in the East, I'll get a second opinion...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy

So James Yeager runs his mouth and gets a literal **** ton of heat over it but this bow tie wearing fruitcake gets to threaten people all he wants without any repercussions ?

Reminds me of how the BP's put a contract out on George Zimmerman and nothing happened .

****ING WOW !

Ok , fruitcake let's get that party started !

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So James Yeager runs his mouth and gets a literal **** ton of heat over it but this bow tie wearing fruitcake gets to threaten people all he wants without any repercussions ?

****ING WOW !

Ok , fruitcake let's get that party started !

While a bit "off" in the head, Yeager isn't a racist. Farrakhan's a legit nutcase that's the leader of a hate group. Most of the stuff he says is understood, like any hate group, to be drivel.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom